Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

MM100

Condition of all items:

Good.

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

USPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

There is a tear in its suspension. Is it possible to fix?

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Are you talking about the spider? Got a picture? How did you realize it was damaged? How did it get damaged?

OT: Why did you make a FS thread about it?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take a picture or video.

Because it started making weird sounds and screeches.

He has no idea. They been sitting for about 7 years. He bought them from his friend. And I played them for a while in my car. Oh by the way. There are 2. But just one is damaged. And he has had them in his car for 2 days and he noticed the weird sounds.

I had no idea where to post this. If a moderator wants to move it to the proper place that would be awesome.

The one that is broken. The box it came it sounds AWFUL. Makes a knock sound during bass hits, and leaks air around the sub.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is hard to take a picture. There is almost no lighting and the pictures dont turn out.

But its this. Its not ripped all the way around. Just about half way around the pole in the middle.

Redirect Notice

·
Registered
280 Posts
honestly, when you factor in shipping, it'll probably be about 50 1 way, 50 to return, plus parts/labor which I'm guessing would be above 50 bucks, you're already in 150+ to repair old speakers you could easily replace for new with warranty, perhaps even with a better product. my .02, otherwise GL

EDIT: Didn't see one was ok the other wasn't. so halve it, still in 100+ usually speakers when repaired are not an exact match to the pair you have, unless of course done professionally by the RMA dept from the manufacturer or a very skilled/knowledgeable builder.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Ill tell my brother. He is soooo irritated. He was playing the beetles when he noticed the weird noise. So he is pissed that something is wrong. I know he didn't do anything wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts