DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

441 - 460 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
They made changes to the ECAA that haven't been talked about or explained. It goes back to the House of Reps for approval. But nobody will talk about that. Wonder what they added? Well they did add in that CHIPS is fully funded for 6 more years. If anybody ACTUALLY cares...it's in here somewhere...

https://www.congress.gov/resources/display/content/Appropriations+for+Fiscal+Year+2018

But it'll be super complicated for the every day citizen to figure out. Yay...we all win ;P

·
ROCKY TOP
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #444
oh...they voted on the government spying thing again...the one they just realized had been abused to and used illegally against Americans in a real bad way.

Yeah i have been reading threw all the things the voted on. Very happy about CHIPS at least. None of half of this stuff ever gets talked about. I am gonna start reading there weekly voting reports more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ROCKY TOP
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING OR A MASS SHOOTING!!! ITS GETTING SAD WHEN WE ARE GETTING USE TO IT!!!! SMFUCKINHEAD!!! This is getting REALLY REALLY SAD!! AR15 is FUCKING RUDICULOUS FOR ANYONE TO HAVE!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING OR A MASS SHOOTING!!! ITS GETTING SAD WHEN WE ARE GETTING USE TO IT!!!! SMFUCKINHEAD!!! This is getting REALLY REALLY SAD!! AR15 is FUCKING RUDICULOUS FOR ANYONE TO HAVE!!!

One of the news feeds I read mentioned that this guy was "on medication". You almost never hear them admit that unless you really dig into each case. I started tracking this since Columbine and in every case but 1, (which was inconclusive), they were always on psych meds/antidepresants.

I also hold a CCP, but Iowa law, as well as other states, won't allow me to carry on school property. Not even when I stay in my vehicle to pick up my kids from sports practice. Iowa legislators are trying to change this. Unfortunately schools are the most vulnerable places for psychos, and where you need good guys with guns the most.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
One of the news feeds I read mentioned that this guy was "on medication". You almost never hear them admit that unless you really dig into each case. I started tracking this since Columbine and in every case but 1, (which was inconclusive), they were always on psych meds/antidepresants.

I also hold a CCP, but Iowa law, as well as other states, won't allow me to carry on school property. Not even when I stay in my vehicle to pick up my kids from sports practice. Iowa legislators are trying to change this. Unfortunately schools are the most vulnerable places for psychos, and where you need good guys with guns the most.
When will drug companies be held accountable for the drug addicts they have created on an epidemic level? Why are they allowed to advertise to the general public, when every other country (except NZ) has banned this because it's wrong? When will doctors be held accountable for being the drug dealers that their industry has taught them to be?

Oops, sorry if I went off an a tangent that had nothing to do with your post (or did it?)... :)

·
Banned
271 Posts
Good guys with guns. Yeah let’s turn into the Wild West again. Or the Middle East where you only feel safe walking around with a AK

·
Registered
356 Posts
You can mock the "good guys with guns" tag line if you would like but the fact is that guns are out there, a lot of them, and they are not going to go away. You won't keep them out of all of the hands that shouldn't hold them and even people who could have been responsible owners can change into someone who no longer is. The police show up after the shooting has happened, they won't be able to protect most victims of violence, so I'll choose to carry a weapon in the very rare event that there will ever be the need for it.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Just a random excerpt. I have a friend whos the daughter of a cop. She has a concealed weapons permit and carries a revolver. The idea of being with her with a gun everywhere is unsettling. However i did kinda bring up my thoughts to her before and she gave me a very good answer.

Something along the lines of. "I bring my gun everywhere. Even places you wouldn't think to bring a gun. Like the mall. Because people get shot everywhere and massacres happen. Id rather have a gun to defend myself"

Convinced me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

441 - 460 of 676 Posts