DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about them 2019 Tigers! Greatest Of All Time! I’ve been fortunate to make every game but 1 regular season game and the championship game this year. For a guy that’s been following this program on the road for 40 years, the man up stairs can just take me now...it isn’t going to get any better than this...LOL. I know we have some fellow Louisiana “baws” on this site and felt the need to give a shout out!

Geaux Tigers!
RTWFU! 😂

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Definitely not the greatest of all time, but very happy for Coach O. Hopefully Burrow didn't hurt the program with his stupid admission today about the cash being real.....time will tell.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah congrats to LSU this yr but GOAT is impossible to say. Quite a few teams can claim that. Army had some unbeatable teams long ago. Miami, Nebraska, USC, OK from the 70's till now. LSU def had the better receivers this yr for sure.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
2001 Miami, 1995 Nebraska, 2005 Texas, 2004 USC would road grate the tigers of this year. Besides Matt Rhule just slept your program, so back to third in the West for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts