DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid another member nearly US$100 to make me 2 sets of speaker rings. I was overly patient and polite waiting for them, and it's now been nearly a year. I would like to see this member banned as they have stolen my money, and because I was too patient I can't get my money back from paypal. Would a moderator please contact me?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I take it that's a no.... Please PM me if you will - I have all the messages between us saved so I can prove it.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Dang 100 bucks for a two pairs of speaker rings? I bet 75 bucks was probably just shipping costs to Australia. The seller should of just gave you your money back, is he still active here because if he is I would like to know how he was so I can stay away from his business.

·
5,217 Posts
I told you the next step to resolve this. I can't ban people just because you say it's so...I need irrefutable evidence. If you don't want to give me access to your account, then send me screen shots of the PM's and of the paypal payment.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I can make em for ya man :) and i should be able to get em shipped to ya 15-25$, i have plenty of wood laying around just let me know some details, maybe email me a template if you need it to have a baffle.

I won't rip ya off, i am a reputible member around here, as you can see I have plenty of feedback :) and tons more on ebay and all heatware.com ;)

im sure you got something worked out, but if you didn't i'll be happy to help ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told you the next step to resolve this. I can't ban people just because you say it's so...I need irrefutable evidence. If you don't want to give me access to your account, then send me screen shots of the PM's and of the paypal payment.
Sorry schmiddr2, I sent you a PM asking if you just needed my login for this site or for my email as well, I was waiting for a response.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the advice and offers of help

·
Registered
12,571 Posts
Looks like AdamTaylor stole my money :-(
Views: 396
Posted By Jprice2708
Re: Looks like AdamTaylor stole my money :-(

I've sent him about 20 emails and private messages since I first posted this, no response whatsoever - AdamTaylor is a low-life scum thief.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure why you posted that, but seeing as I'm still to get any kind of response, yet alone a refund or my speaker rings, I'm happy to admit that's still exactly how I feel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts