DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting some drivers out to him and need the addy immediately to get them there in time and I am only getting voice mail right now. I talked to him for a hour earlier about it.

Thanks!

Jerry

·
18,605 Posts
Yep.

Jerry and Matt are sending me some Esotar 430's to Klippel. Should be here by the end of the week. Hope to have the data up on the site this weekend, but no later than next weekend.

I'll also be doing my own listening comparisons vs the scan illuminator 12mu while I have them on hand. I'll try to post up worthwhile subjective thoughts at some point.

- Erin

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Yep.

Jerry and Matt are sending me some Esotar 430's to Klippel. Should be here by the end of the week. Hope to have the data up on the site this weekend, but no later than next weekend.

I'll also be doing my own listening comparisons vs the scan illuminator 12mu while I have them on hand. I'll try to post up worthwhile subjective thoughts at some point.

- Erin
Getting the popcorn ready man! :) U wanna test a thesis 3? I bet you will like it. ;)

esotar 430 vs scan ilum 4s vs audison thesis voce.

·
Registered
510 Posts
bikinpunk, you get everything all squared away with scott buwalda aboot testing hybrid products or was that one you did an exception? i may be taking out mine here soon for something else and was thinking you could test 'em since they still seem boner-ific 'round these parts.

·
Registered
510 Posts
pfff

shows how much i pay attention. i'm an idiot.

carry on

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am very excited for this test. The Esotar2 430 reigned as king in the midrange test we did and it will be interesting to see the klippel results.

Regardless of how they klippel, I know they sound amazing!!!

Thanks again Erin for doing all this for us on the forum!!!

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I am very excited for this test. The Esotar2 430 reigned as king in the midrange test we did and it will be interesting to see the klippel results.

Regardless of how they klippel, I know they sound amazing!!!

Thanks again Erin for doing all this for us on the forum!!!

Agreed. I'm excited to see a Dynaudio product tested since I've found none in my searches. I'll definitely be in contact with you, Jerry. Everything we talked about is falling into place nicely.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed. I'm excited to see a Dynaudio product tested since I've found none in my searches. I'll definitely be in contact with you, Jerry. Everything we talked about is falling into place nicely.
I'm glad my evil plan is coming together....lol!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I've already tested a number of HAT gear. L6, L6se, L3se, L4, and L4se. Check the review and klippel forums. :)
Wait, where are the L6, L6SE?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts