DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I actually had a discussion with an ebayer yesterday about this. He charged me 31.44 for shipping of a used alarm. I asked him why he was gouging so bad on shipping and he said "I live far from the post office so I charge handling fees" I was like... I wasn't aware that I needed to pay your gas money to get from your house to the post office. THEN when I get the alarm today he threw the F'n alarm in a priority flat rate medium box... and when I say threw I mean it! It was literally an f'n mess! no padding, bubble wrap... nothing. And the 2-way got all scratched up from tumbling around inside the box with the rest of the knotted up wires. I never leave negatives on ebay but this douchepimple is getting one. Sorry about the rant! He just kinda pissed me off. I know that I could have looked at the auction and said f that because of the shipping but I chose to hit buy it now... so it's my bad. ALSO... I asked the guy if the alarm had everything that it came with new and he said yes... Then it arrives with 1 remote instead of two. I email him and he says... oops, forgot to mention that. I don't even feel bad about giving this guy a negative feedback, This isn't how you do business.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Good point.
For the record, I was able to retire with all the cash coming in from being a mod. :rolleyes:

We do it out of the goodness of our hearts.
Anyway, a little help from all of you is always welcomed and I can tell you that it gets jumped on quickly.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

101 - 102 of 102 Posts