DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been looking at the zapco z-series II.
i really like everything about that series and the brand. i have never had one and would be interested in investing in a set of them but i do a ton of research first before i spend on something this expensive. im just looking to upgrade the car sounds and have some personal enjoyment. i love high quality toys and am willing to spend for it. looking for very high quality sound that when i crank up the vol it will keep going till i cant handle it. i dont do bass only but a complete compliment of frequencies for the best sound reproduction possible while looking stock from the outside looking in.

as for the amps, i am looking at these for down the road
(2) Z-150.6 II
(1) Z-3KD II

or

(2) Z-150.4 II
(1) Z-2KD II
because of size constraint i would need to get the second set, but i really would prefer the first sets if i can figure out how i want to mount them properly.

so, i looked for reviews and not much is online but there are so much other brands being tested and reviewed.

are zapco amps not that good? i cant imagine its cause of the price as some other high end brands have been tested.

i dont understand why?
also are they any good or not good for the price?

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm guessing here, but might have something to do with the fact they haven't been out that long....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
They are VERY good amps... but as RRizz said; they just came out, and probably nobody owns one to do a review.

The hot item on DIYMA is the Z-AP line from Zapco. There are an incredible amp, for the money. Competing with the best of the best.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Because no one uses them. If your going to get the z series, might as well spend the extra bucks for the ap

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used the Z2kd versions 1 and 2 along with the series 1 400.2 and 150.4. They were and are all great sounding/powerful amps. I assume the series II multi channel followed suit in their great sound.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts