DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i have some funds from selling a subwoofer that i want to use to add/replace the sub stage in either of my cars but cant decide on which to do.
Car A: 88 monte carlo, mostly spl based. sounds crappy with no sub
car B: 95 civic (daily driver) more on the sq side, pretty good quality as is...

Basically i will have money for 1 new sub in car A or i can add a sub to car B. Currently I cant have both bumpin. what would yall do? put bass in the daily driver or replace the bass in the date/show car that isnt driven much? im not worried about amps, boxes, brands ect.. just want your oppenion on what you would do in this situation. thanks in advanced. :D

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Why would you want to put any money into a Civic? Both cars are pretty awful from a driver's standpoint, but at least the Monte has some semblance of soul... and isn't FWD.

Is "Sell car A, sell car B, buy better car" an option? :p :devil:

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, thanks, for NOTHING. maybe i'll sell both and be cool and buy a G8.. douche of the day.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Put the money into your daily, you will thank yourself later.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Add toward the system used on a daily basis. This way, you're enjoying the money spent.
I agree.

That is what I am doing; then I take my "discards" and put them into the other car, so it gets better too as I upgrade on my daily driver.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
wow, thanks, for NOTHING. maybe i'll sell both and be cool and buy a G8.. douche of the day.
Oh lighten up. But the G8 is considered a pretty damn cool car by a lot of people. It's very rare, it's from Australia, the last good Pontiac but offering a distinctly European driving experience, etc.. Not that I was intending to start a my car vs your car thread. Anyway, lighten up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I miss my G8, I have a WRX now.

I also vote to upgrade the dd

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts