DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently had a car accident so I need to come up with some funds to pay for everything. Prices are OBO, I'm willing to negotiate if it comes down to it.

JL Audio 8w7 - QTY 2 - These were purchased authorized from Loud and Clear here in KC back in November of '08. Relatively little use on them and they look absolutely mint.

Price: $275 plus shipping each.

Kicker SX700.4 - QTY 1 - 85 watts x 4 at 4 ohm. Good condition. Will include original packaging.Purchased 1 year ago directly from Kicker. Bought it after reading FoxPro5's review of them and enjoyed it very much. It is a very versatile amp. High Pass, Low Pass, and the ability to band pass all in 1/3 octaves with slopes all the way up to 48 db. Single Band Parametric Eq. Great amp to go active without using all the external processors. Has seen average daily use but never abused. For some reason the emblem does not light up anymore (big deal!) it is probably an easy fix, more than likely just some wiring loose.

Price: $235 plus shipping

Kicker SX1250.1 - QTY 1 - 1250 watts at 1 ohm. Good condition. End Caps included as well as original packaging. Has seen daily use since then.

Price $280 plus shipping

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. still for sale. Got a new car and need to make some payments. Car Audio would be a plus in the new car though. Willing to trade for a PDX-5, DIYMA 12, or SI Mag v4.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would but I need something a little smaller in the new car. Need all the trunk space I can keep, and the 8w7's aren't exactly small box woofers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts