DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I worked in the industry for close to a decade and collected many posters and banners over that time. I've always dreamed of having a garage lined with them but have come to the decision that I'll hang on to a select few and sell off the rest to prepare for another move across the country.

Sizes are approximate within a few inches. If you want exact measurements let me know and I can send you a picture with more precise estimations. Still, keep in mind it can be difficult to get them down to the mm.

It's hard to put a price on these because they are made in small quantities, are so difficult to get your hands on, and several are vintage and likely never to be seen again. But I think the prices are reasonable considering the sizes and the aforementioned conditions. If you want to make an offer or want multiple, I'm a reasonable guy so hit me up and we can come up with something. Obviously I can combine shipping.

Product Brand & Model:
2.) Eclipse huge banner with "eclipse-web.com" and newer logo. Size: ~3'x10'
3.) Morel soft cloth banner, like a thick flag. 30th anniversary with a picture of a Supremo tweeter. Size: ~2'x6'
4.) Morel semi-glossy banner. Image of I believe an Elate woofer with grill. Size: ~2'x6'
5.) Focal banner for Performance series speakers. Size: 31"x4'
6.) MB Quart banner with drum stick hitting a snare and "Can you feel me?" caption. Size: ~3'x4'
7.) Dynamat high gloss banner. Size: ~3'x5'

Condition of all items:
All of these are in great shape. I don't think any look like they've even been hung. There is some writing on the back of the Focal one done with blue sharpie that shows through some, but it isn't large or offensive. Other than that I don't think there is anything to speak of outside of some lines from being in storage which I imagine will come out with some work or over time.

Total Price: :
2.) $60
3.) $50
4.) $45
5.) $35
6.) $40
7.) $30

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping will be a case by case, so just let me know what you want and your zip code. I'll make sure they arrive safe so a few dollars for a shipping tube might be added.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry everyone, but item 1 (Eclipse - Fujitsu Ten) is being taken down. I didn't realize until I was getting a price together on it for someone how much sentimental value it has for me.

A price has been given for both Morels but no response yet. All but item 1 are still available.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
#3 is going to ship out today and I've messaged both people interested in #4 but no response yet so they are still available. If someone gets to me in the next hour or so I can ship today.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not trying to sit on these and bump this thread forever. Lowering the prices on all by $5. I went and bought tubes to ship these in so I can have these out same or next shipping day. Please hit me up if you're interested.

I've got some things to drop off in a couple of hours so if you act fast I might even be able to ship today.

4.) Morel semi-glossy banner. Image of I believe an Elate woofer with grill. Size: ~2'x6'
5.) Focal banner for Performance series speakers. Size: 31"x4'
6.) MB Quart banner with drum stick hitting a snare and "Can you feel me?" caption. Size: ~3'x4'

2.) $55
4.) $40
5.) $30
6.) $35
7.) $25

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
#4 and #5 are sold and paid for and will ship tomorrow. Only three left! I'm really surprised nobody has jumped on the Eclipse or MB Quart yet.

6.) MB Quart banner with drum stick hitting a snare drum and "Can you feel me?" caption. Size: ~3'x4'

2.) $55
6.) $35
7.) $25

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
6.) MB Quart banner with drum stick hitting a snare drum and "Can you feel me?" caption. Size: ~3'x4'

2.) $55
6.) $35
7.) $25

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

2.) $55
6.) $35
7.) $25

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lowering prices. Shoot me a message with your zip code for shipping quote. I've already got all three of these in tubes taped up and ready for a shipping label.

2.) $50
6.) $30
7.) $20

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lowering prices. Shoot me a message with your zip code for shipping quote. I've already got all three of these in tubes taped up and ready for a shipping label.

2.) $50
6.) $30
7.) $20

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lowering prices. Shoot me a message with your zip code for shipping quote. I've already got all three of these in tubes taped up and ready for a shipping label. These will go to eBay soon.

2.) $45
6.) $25
7.) $15

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lowering prices again. Shoot me a message with your zip code for shipping quote. I've already got all three of these in tubes taped up and ready for a shipping label. These will go to eBay soon.

2.) $40
6.) $20
7.) $10

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

2.) $40
6.) $20
7.) $10

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

2.) $40
6.) $20
7.) $10

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm ready to ship these. If you're interested, shoot me a message and let's work something out.

2.) $40
6.) $20
7.) $10

1 - 20 of 30 Posts