~Canetix VGA cable
~Lillyput Touch Screen 7" - Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T
~apple keyboard and track pad

Condition of all items:

Used

Total Price: :

$900

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping will not be included together in the asking price like I usually do...sorry...too many items here to judge off hand.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Car Computer with Optical or RCA output. Due to health issues and lack of space, forced me to use another Media Format along with my DRX9255.

This will require a processor of some kind. This was intended for Arc's PS8.

I believe I have all the boxes and contents but will have to check.

Thanks for looking

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Bad ass little unit!

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bad ass little unit!
Thanks Man....its disappointing when months of planning goes down the toilet.

BTW...

I tested the Mac Mini digital Toslink output direct to my anthem pre-amp with great sonic results.

Once I added my PS AUDIO DAC to the mix....found the overall sound to be a bit smoother but nothing to write home about.

Julian

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mac Mini photos update....

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Very Nice! I love my mac mini and it is a great dedicated music server (have mine running through a Wyred4Sound DAC-1 with upgraded 192khz USB input and then to a W4S STP-se). Hmmm, I could load this thing up with high-res files and send it through a PXA-H800...no I must resist temptaion!

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Nice! I love my mac mini and it is a great dedicated music server (have mine running through a Wyred4Sound DAC-1 with upgraded 192khz USB input and then to a W4S STP-se). Hmmm, I could load this thing up with high-res files and send it through a PXA-H800...no I must resist temptaion!
Yes it can....don't bother tempting yourself....just pull the F'n trigger :laugh:

Cheers Julian

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I have never been a big fan of Mac or Apple product, but since my wifie got a iPhone4s, and she got me a ipod lol, I'm starting to like apple, but there i sone thing that pisses me off about apple, but thats another subject :) good luck with the sale,

Bump!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes it can....don't bother tempting yourself....just pull the F'n trigger :laugh:

Cheers Julian
Someone needs to grab this thing!!! My finger is itching!!! Bump for a sweet and powerful little machine!

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bought a Bryston BCD-1 from 6spdcoupe BUMP.

This is a $1500 retail purchase new.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
5-10 seconds. It sleeps the mini, so as long as you leave the config recommended on the carnetix p1900 - its pretty quick. It was slower with the standard 2.5" HDD with the SSD drive by Kingston gave it 4 seconds quicker boot-up from shutdown.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Processor 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
L2 Cache 3MB shared
System bus 1066MHz
Memory 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 4GB
Hard drive 120GB SSD Kingston
Optical drive Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with double-layer support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory2
Ports One FireWire 800 port (8 watts); five USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps); mini-DVI output; VGA output (using optional adapter); Mini DisplayPort
Audio Built-in speaker, combined optical digital audio input/audio line in, combined optical digital audio output/headphone out
Networking Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Wireless Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi3 ; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
Size and weight Height: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Width: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Depth: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.31 kg)4

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately, I never got that far in this part of the install. Sorry no car pc software installed. This system was mainly geared for tuning procesors and my daily music collection.

They are for sale online here: Navigation and Software

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP....ttt

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The details are in the very first post....

~Lillyput Touch Screen 7" - Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T

Thanks Julian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.