DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
carputer windows 7 64 bit 120 gbssd 2tb HDD 7" light refractive HDMI out capacative

Product Brand & Model:

1 - AMD based mini itx build carputer, PCI-E x16 (1 slot) 8gb ddr3 dual channel quad channel 2.9ghz AMD CPU. 250 watt 12v inoput PSU with remote start and shut down programing, with metal housing mounted interlay in mini itx computer tower.

-------------------------
All Items Included -
~ M4-ATX-HV 250W Intelligent DC DC PSU Power Supply Unit 6-34V Input (comes with metal shjroud and is mounted in tower) also has a power down and a remote in to start with your amps and processors.
~extra power supply stnadard 120volt input
~centrafuse 4.0 software W\ GPS software
~GPS reciever 40$ brand new broken seal out of box
~2 TB seagate 7200 rpm HDD
~120gb SSD sata II
~USB 3.0 compatable W\ WI-FI, and bluetooth built in motherboard
~2.9 GHZ QUAD core processor (runs fine under load with 250 watt psu tested and stable)
~DVD drive
~mini ITX Silvestone tower 120$ value
~8GB's of DDR3 dual channel RAm
~windows 7 home premium 64 bit (with case and disk with your own perosnal key shh dont tell microsoft:X )

A side note worth mentioning is a collection of 18,000+ song's will remain on the 2 TB shhh

this is the case that holds everything - software all included!!! full carputer ready to go!

Newegg.com - SilverStone Sugo SG05-B Black SECC / Plastic Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case SFX 300W 80Plus Power Supply

motherboard -
Newegg.com - ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX AMD Motherboard

cpu
Newegg.com - AMD A8-3850 Llano 2.9GHz Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 6550D AD3850WNGXBOX

hard drive
Newegg.com - Kingston HyperX SH100S3/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-alone Drive)

additional 2tb seagate baracooda (no link)

dual 4gb ddr3 dual channel Gskill ram
Newegg.com - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Plug n Play Desktop Memory Model KHX1866C11D3P1K2/8G

DVD drive
Newegg.com - Sony Optiarc CD/DVD Burner 8X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 6X DVD+R DL 8X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 24X CD-R 24X CD-RW Black SATA Model AD-7690H-01 - CD / DVD Burners

power supply 250 watt 12v-14v in
M4-ATX-HV 250W Intelligent DC DC PSU Power Supply Unit 6-34V Input

GPS reciever -
New BU-353-S4 Weather-proof USB GPS Receiver

front end software -
Centrafuse™ | Connected Car Applications

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 -lilliput 669gl-70np/C/T-HB-RV High brightness 7" bright resistant lense (100$ + feature) with HDMI, back up cam and 2 other inputs possible, with input switch wire for back up camera so it will switch auto maticly when tired to your revser lights. also comes with a 16" HDMI propiatery cable for this lilyput monitor. as well, as the 1 meter long one that comes with it, and a couple other comp cables that came with the screen.

Direct Fit Double Din LCD Touch Screen for 2000-2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the computer comes with the front end software, centrafuse, witht he latest version. with GPS< also including is a USB GPS antena, a 50$ value, 150$ for the software, 100$ for windows and 750$ in parts, on top of a 430$ screen, putting at a value well over 1200$ for the whole setup if you were to purchase all these pieces your self.

Condition of all items:
installed, never really used long. more of an experient, but my priority's have changed so i'm changing the setup and just going with a standard double dinn full feature.

Total Price: :

computer - 550$

screen - 350$ (can fit any standrard double dinn mountable car)

Shipping Terms: :
free lower 48, shipping varys between ground and air based on distance and what the buyer wishes.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

(also comes with a small low wattage Video card installed)

Additional info:

what i'll also consider for a trade for the full setgup is a used or new Alpine INE-Z928HD or comprable. PM for more info if you have questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump. you didn't specify about audio inputs and outputs. that's a big carputer. nice screens. bump :)
It'd be in the motherboard linked specs sheet.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Re: carputer windows 7 64 bit 120 gbssd 2tb HDD 7" light refractive HDMI out capacati

I'm possibly interested in the screen, but I would need it to direct-fit to my car. Is it in a universal double-din frame? Can it be retrofitted with a simple Metra kit to fit into my Volvo?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
what analog or digital audio outputs does it have? sound card?

does it have the audio output mapped already? I more curious if I'd need an additional dsp for
front/rear/sub control

what did you use for volume control, or was this sourced through another deck?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm possibly interested in the screen, but I would need it to direct-fit to my car. Is it in a universal double-din frame? Can it be retrofitted with a simple Metra kit to fit into my Volvo?
Long as you have the cat specific double din brackets they can beounted in any said car. The screen comes with the 16' cable btw. A 40$ propiatery cable from lilly

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what analog or digital audio outputs does it have? sound card?

does it have the audio output mapped already? I more curious if I'd need an additional dsp for
front/rear/sub control

what did you use for volume control, or was this sourced through another deck?
The specs are on thelink to the motheebpard it can do coax digital toslink digital or analog. You can feed your dps.off the toslink or analog j will also send the 3.5 to 2 RCA its of.course a stereo out or you can send all the signals of you really want depending on what your doing. The front end software a
150 value will do volume but toslink to any current processors off a computer.wwill not.transmit audio.control as far as.I know.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: carputer windows 7 64 bit 120 gbssd 2tb HDD 7" light refractive HDMI out capacati

no bite, keep up the interest people lets get this stuff moved. screen comes out this weekend, deck replacment already ordered, went with an alpine INE-S920HD

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

bump, make offers.

·
Registered
89 Posts

This thing is kool.

wish i can do something like that.

·
Director of Whatever
835 Posts

ummm i just opened a new office and am ordering HD network cams. I wonder if this thing would be powerful enough to use as a DVR.... I could integrate the screens into a wall or desk, hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

ummm i just opened a new office and am ordering HD network cams. I wonder if this thing would be powerful enough to use as a DVR.... I could integrate the screens into a wall or desk, hahahahaha
apsolutley perfect for this unit, its got plenty of power.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

still no solid offers. come on people i wanna move this to a new home :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

700$ together for the whole set! move it! + shipping and 3%, can't afford any more loss than that.

·
Registered
353 Posts

Does it have a sat antenna also? If not, how would it attach, USB?

·
Registered
353 Posts

Oh, also, is it ok for trunk mount, as it won't fit in my car cabin?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This thing is kool.

wish i can do something like that.
The GPS is on a USB dongle. It's been sitting in the corner of my trunk for 2 months never slides but its kind of in a corner.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

still need to move this piece.

800$ w/ HD radio modual and new frame for display that will fit in any car. sorry i didn't cover that in the details, but with all this i can do 800$ shipped OBO at this point i'll consider some offers so please make some. thank you ^_^

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

bump.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
450$ for the computer with windows 7 home prem and the front end software and 12v 250 watt PSU

1 - 20 of 27 Posts