Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Celestra DA2K Mono Amplifier

Condition of all items:

Used, but in pristine condition

Total Price: :

$650 (Via PayPal - add 3% of price to cover fees unless made as a "gift")

Shipping Terms: :

Free to Continental U.S.; Alaska, Hawaii and anywhere else, shipping will be added at the actual U.S. Priority Mail price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I now have for sale my Celestra DA2K Class D mono amplifier. Those of you who have followed my posts regarding the Morel Ultimo 12 know that it was this amplifier that allowed the Ultimo to really show its goods, and separate itself from the pack of subwoofers I had previously used and heard. Now that I have decided to move from the Ultimo to the Dynaudio Esotar2 1200 as part of my system overhaul, and don’t need as much power as before, I have decided to purchase a Tru Technology B2200S for my subwoofer duties as aesthetically it better complements my Phass amps with its silver finish. Thus, the Celestra is up for sale. It is still installed in my car, and hasn’t been moved since its original installation. It is in pristine condition, and comes in its original box with all printed materials.

This amp is no longer made by Celestra and will be hard to find. Celestra touted the DA line as offering sound quality comparable to Class A/B amps, with improved efficiency, due to its innovative circuit topology. The sound was stunning in my set-up and this puppy is a beast, stable down to 1 Ohm. This amp is rated to output 650 Watts RMS with a 4 Ohm load, 1,300 Watts RMS with a 2 Ohm load and 2,100 Watts RMS with a 1 Ohm load!! Holy Power Source Batman!! I have attached a copy of the manual for your reading pleasure, along with technical documentation of the amp’s performance. This amp was never officially imported into the U.S., and if it were the retail price was going to be between $1,500 and $2K. Here is an ad for a dealer in Australia selling them new at a discount for $1,299 Australian, which converts to $1,344 USD: Alex Minassian Car Audio Celestra Specials You can have my Celestra DA2K for $650 shipped in the Continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or elsewhere will be at the actual U.S. Priority Mail rate. Payment by PayPal will require an additional 3% to cover the PayPal fees, or you can make the payment as a “gift.” If you own a Ultimo with a 2 Ohm impedance (or any other power hungry sub), you should not pass up this opportunity.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can vote for the quality of this amp. I have one in my car and it is a lovely lovely class-D sub-amp.

Highly recommended!

btw.: It has been driving a 1 Ohm load for several years in my setup, without any issues what so ever.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can vote for the quality of this amp. I have one in my car and it is a lovely lovely class-D sub-amp.

Highly recommended!

btw.: It has been driving a 1 Ohm load for several years in my setup, without any issues what so ever.
Thanks for the testimonial. :) This is what you would call a "no brainer."

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am such a newbie with this Photobucket thing, I just realized I inadvertently deleted my product photo in the opening thread. So, here it is again:

Also, I would like to find this amp a nice new home so a price drop to $600 shipped in the Continental U.S.! Come on now, this is a steal for an SQ high power mono amp. Somebody must want to hear improved bass in their system. ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Bump for a great amp.... if I hadn't opted for 2 U12's I would still have my DA2K.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The amp is now out of my car, and here are some more pics that show the beautiful condition it is in:

Once again, the asking price is now down to $600 shipped to the Continental U.S.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did you end up going with now?
I have a Tru B2200S now. The color and look better complements my Phass amps, and I don't need as much power with the Dynaudio Esotar sub I will be using.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
such a nice amp. wonder why they didnt use tiffany style rca jacks..it just adds a touch of quality when they do for not that much and is more reliable.

still looks great

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One more bump before I put this on eBay.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Damn.. I really really wish I had the use for an extra DA2K, then I would be all over this one!

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump for a great guy. Buy with confidence.

SQ sub amp here guyz.

Kelvin
Thanks, Kelvin. It's going on eBay Sunday if someone here doesn't get wise soon.

·
Registered
462 Posts
That is a classy amp, for sure. I hope it goes to someone who appreciates it.

GLWS.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm still trying to move this baby. Looking for $600 shipped to the Continental U.S. That's one helluva price for an amp of this quality and rarity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.