DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to integrate a center channel in a 2nd generation Acura CL? I just purchased the JBL MS08 and would love to have a nice center channel. However, the Acura CL doesn't seem to have a spot for it. I have heard of people customizing them into the dash. I would like to do this with the biggest Mid-range possible. Has anyone done this? If so, do you have pics? How big a driver did you fit?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've looked for a couple of systems on 2nd gen cl's as i have one also. Havent seen any escipally with a center channel. Im gonna finish my system in my f350 which i have id componets in but getting ready to do horns in it. If i like them may try a set in my cl. But i really love my german mb quartz also idk alot of hard choices. Good luck on your build

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am using Hertz MLK 165's in the doors so I am thinkinking I am either going to use a Hertz ML700 or ML1600 for the center channel. I just don't know how i am going to be able to integrate a center channel into my dash. I guess I might have to find a good installer to see if it can be done.

·
Registered
2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
1,613 Posts
I don't think a "big" center channel would be very good. May I ask why you want one at all? Too much output there would ruin your stage width.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts