DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Hopefully we get enough attendees to make this a success. Always look forward to this one for the more laid back atmosphere. Need to put in my vacation for it since I have 96 hours of time left! Heh just strafed the hell out of October and November like an A-10! How's the interest on social media going?

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
One question...”roll tide” or “war eagle”? Thanks!
Roll tide. Not sure if his truck is Crimson red but it's close to it I think.

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My profile:

Diyma Ninja

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
As much as I'd love to meet you guys, I don't think I can go that far behind enemy lines without at least being in range of indirect fire support. ;)

Geaux Tigers!!
This meet is like Hot Springs, AR used to be for mobsters. It's a neutral area for all to relax...mostly;)Come on and meet us if you want. I'm from Arkansas so not sure what that says about me:confused::eek::surprised:

·
Registered
48 Posts
1. Alan (BigAl205) - 2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

2. Scott (Babs) - 2008 Civic Si Sedan

3. Chris (Hillbilly SQ) - 2016 Ram

4. Eric (mumbles) - 2018 Audi S5

5. Marshall (mpm17) - 2012 MINI Cooper R58

Looking forward to it. Except the piggyback rides. That has me concerned.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
We tend to joke around a lot. Last year at Al's meet I was still recovering from blowing out my right calf muscle slipping on wet painted concrete steps so at times might have needed a piggyback ride:p. Somehow spared my knee and ankle during the fall. I was going out to the truck to tune too so be careful folks!

Adrian S and dacheatham told me they're gonna try to make this. Papacueball and jode1967 also said they'd try to make it so that puts 9 on the list that I know of. Should have a good mix of OG's and new attendees.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
About 9 weeks away! I'm really looking forward to hearing what Erin has come up with in his new car. Don't think he coulda picked a much better lineup of equipment for the money or better installer for the job.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
About 9 weeks away! I'm really looking forward to hearing what Erin has come up with in his new car. Don't think he coulda picked a much better lineup of equipment for the money or better installer for the job.
I'm looking forward to Erin helping me tune my setup! Going through my to-do list;

Purchase car: Check
Purchase equipment: Check
Install equipment:
Tune equipment: Pending

Crap! I've apparently missed something :(

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I'm looking forward to Erin helping me tune my setup! Going through my to-do list;

Purchase car: Check
Purchase equipment: Check
Install equipment:
Tune equipment: Pending

Crap! I've apparently missed something :(
I believe you can do it. If not at least you'll be able to get piggy back rides from Al:p

·
Registered
646 Posts
It will be nice to hear other systems and get feedback. And this gives me a goal/deadline to find the motivation to get more work done I've been putting off.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

1. Alan (BigAl205) - 2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

2. Scott (Babs) - 2008 Civic Si Sedan

3. Chris (Hillbilly SQ) - 2016 Ram

4. Eric (mumbles) - 2018 Audi S5

5. Marshall (mpm17) - 2012 MINI Cooper R58

6. Justin (jrwalte) - 2007 Corolla

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Here's to hoping! Are you going the Audio-X route in your truck? I'm still leaning self-install for my car, but the more pictures of Erins Civic I see has me reconsidering.
Yeah, I'm thinking about dropping it off the end of next week. I don't want to give away what all I'm having done...you'll just have to come to the meet to see for yourself. ;)

21 - 40 of 64 Posts