DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BigAl's Big Birthday Bash Part Deux!

I would like to invite everyone over to listen to some cool audio systems, hang out and cut up with your friends, and help me celebrate my Birthday (actually the 12th). We will probably also have a pre-meet and tuning session the night before.

The place: My house in Hayden, AL (about 25 miles north of Birmingham)
The date: Saturday, November 11
The time: 9AM to 9PM

Optional things to bring:
- your favorite demo music
- a folding chair
- a camera
- Tools and tuning equipment
- a friend
- a canopy

I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Well......I signed up over on junkies, might as well sign up here too.....

1. Alan (BigAl205) ford exploder
2. Clay (claydo) 2009 cobalt
3) Jason (papacueball) 2011 Charger

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4. Erin (ErinH) Honda Civic
5. Nick (Electrodynamic) VW Jetta TDI?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
By gawd, I'm going to make THIS one!

4. Erin (ErinH) Honda Civic
5. Nick (Electrodynamic) VW Jetta TDI?
6. Nick (sirbOOm) S550 Mustang
7. Chris (HillbillySQ) Grand Cherokee Limited
8. Eric (EeeDeeEye) S550 Mustang

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Being 5 months off locking plans into place should be easy as pie! I usually use up the rest of my use it or lose it vacation around the time of this meet anyway. Mental health before the holidays hit;)

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully by then I'll have a position in the company with weekends off, that way I don't have to burn vacation just to host the thing

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Hopefully by then I'll have a position in the company with weekends off, that way I don't have to burn vacation just to host the thing
I feel ya on that. I work Friday-Tuesday night. I do like being off during the week though. The weekend is too crazy with "normal" people:p

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Only two months out! Gonna try to get a few other Arkansans to join in on the fun. Flyhogz, dacheatham, and NaamanF. And I have a surprise for my demo cd/file. Erin is the only other one that I can see putting this one song on a demo cd "just because". Our tastes in music do parallel quite a bit though.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Only two months out! Gonna try to get a few other Arkansans to join in on the fun. Flyhogz, dacheatham, and NaamanF. And I have a surprise for my demo cd/file. Erin is the only other one that I can see putting this one song on a demo cd "just because". Our tastes in music do parallel quite a bit though.
Not to sidetrack the thread, hows the Jeep doing... you can PM me if you wish...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am going to try and make it down for this. No sound system in car just factory :(
Look forward to meeting everyone
Roll Tide
Kenny

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
4 weeks out. I'm kinda pissed that my system was working near perfect until I tried to fix something that wasn't broke. The 6x8/2x4 combo is about to go back in to get my sanity back in check. Lots more spaghetti but at least it worked!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Damn Chris! If it ain't broke don't fix it man......lol, I have to relearn this rather frequently too....

Can't wait to see everybody! Got Kendal's going down this coming weekend.....then a couple weeks before the Alabama trip......good times a comin!

·
18,510 Posts
I'm undergoing some changes to my system (surprise, surprise) and am hoping I can manage to get it all together before the meet but I'm not banking on it. Still, I plan on being there to hang out with my buds. See you all then!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts