DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I rolled in without an aftermarket system last time but had only owned this vehicle for a couple weeks. At least if I have to drop the 6x8/2x4 combo back in all I'll have to do is flash the boards. The tune was pretty well dialed (for me anyway) when I pulled it out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm so pumped!!! I will be there! If you have any needs let me know.
Pioneer
Zapco
Atrend
Scosche

I'm bringing the tired little blue Scion.

#MilesAllDay
#NoA/C
#OnlySQ

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Blake, long time no see! Will be great to have ya.

I guess we need to start discussing food options. Last time we had Full Moon BBQ and it seemed to be a hit. Are you guys up for that, or are you tired of BBQ?

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
BLAKE!!!!!!! Ain't seen or heard from you in forever. Will be nice to see you again buddy!

Al, BBQ sounds great to me. And I'll bring some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Took about 90 of them to the last NCSQ meet and there was barely a crumb left once the smoke cleared!

If I don't get my problem with the 8x12 fixed by the time of the meet would someone attending this one be willing to download the software and plug into mine to see what happens? Or if I can't figure out the flash log thing maybe help with that? I'll probably have the 6x8/2x4 combo back in there for the meet if the problem isn't solved by then but will make sure the processor is easy to transfer connections on...same case but more doohickeys sticking out on the 8x12.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
1. Alan (BigAl205) ford exploder
2. Clay (claydo) 2009 cobalt
3. Jason (papacueball) 2011 Charger
4. Erin (ErinH) Honda Civic
5. Nick (Electrodynamic) VW Jetta TDI?
6. Nick (sirbOOm) S550 Mustang
7. Chris (HillbillySQ) Grand Cherokee Limited
8. Eric (EeeDeeEye) S550 Mustang
9. Kenny (ckm20) mystery car
10. Blake (ScionBoxRox) Blue Toaster

Pretty good list so far. Surprised I don't see any of the Tennessee guys on the list.

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is going to be an awesome day.

BTW: Good Football Matchups
Auburn is playing Georgia
Alabama is playing Miss. St.
Arkansas is playing LSU

#Cars-N-Football

Regarding food; I am down for BBQ. I have 2 electric smokers so if you have any requests I am happy to smoke some Butts and Ribs.

LMK

See ya soon!

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
If anyone is looking to add to their subwoofer collection I have a Genesis Audiophile 10 4 ohm (Peerless XXLS based and may very well be 99% XXLS) and an ID15v3d2 I'm looking to turn loose of. Both used but minty fresh. $100 for the Genesis and $80 for the ID. Would do a trade if it's interesting enough. I hate shipping speakers and would MUCH rather hand them over in person. That's why I'm not trying too hard sell them in the classifieds.

·
18,421 Posts
I am going to have to mark myself 'tentative' for the meet now. We are trying to schedule surgery (bronchoscopy) for my daughter and right now they are trying to squeeze us in on November 10th. Which is the Friday before the meet. Obviously if that happens I won't be making the meet. If they schedule us for a different day then I'll be at the meet. Otherwise, I'll be sitting it out.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Hope Layla makes it through surgery without a hitch. I have no doubt you and your wife have done your research on surgeons so should be good to go.

·
Vendor
2,377 Posts
Al, I'll be attending your GTG on Nov 11'th. I'll be bringing the 12" BM mkV prototype and also a single 12" HST-12 mkII. I'm bringing the HST-12 mkII since hearing the single HST-11 mkII in Jason Kable's C10 pickup a few days ago. I'll show everyone at your GTG what the drivers are capable of off of <500 watts. :D :cool:

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Nick I've been kicking around the idea of an hst11. If I like what I hear you may have to bring one to the next Bertholomy meet for me to take ownership of. Would sure save me some coin on shipping.

·
Vendor
2,377 Posts
Al, which direction is good to look at hotels? I see hotels basically everywhere around Hayden but not in Hayden. Any suggestions or pointers?

*edit* I would be driving up from the Birmingham direction.

·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
If you're coming from the south, both Gardendale and Fultondale are good areas, and have plenty to eat. Fultondale is a few miles farther away, but has more hotel choices.

If coming from the north, Cullman is a good area.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts