1 - Cerwin Vega EXL-350.2 2 channel amplifier
• 2 x 110 watts into 4 ohms @ less then 0.1% THD
• 2 x 175 watts into 2 ohms @ less then 0.1% THD
• 1 x 350 watts Bridged into 4 Ohms
• Vega Bass! Boost Control
• High Current MOSFET power supply
• Audiophile Class A/B Bipolar Output Stage
• Durable Mil Spec Glass Epoxy pcb
• Audiophile Grade Audio Components in Signal Path
• Variable 12dB/oct Highpass/Lowpass Crossover
13.25" x 9.5 " x 2.5"
Weight: 7.32 lbs
I sold this amp a little while back and the buyer stated that one channel was not working. I was kind enough to take the amp back and repair it myself but after testing it I found no problems with the amp. The amp sounds awesome powering and is in like new condition. Asking $85 shipped
Here are pics of the amp driving a set of KEF KHT1005.2 speakers. Sounded really nice playing the Boston Acoustics imaging disc.