Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Product:

Cerwin Vega's flagship amp. The Stroker Pro s2000.1

2. Specs:

1k @ 4

1500 @ 2

2k @ 1

0.05% THD

Independant review clamped over 2200w @ 1. I haven't had a chance to clamp yet.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint. Comes in original box with bass knob. Here's a little more about the amp...

Car Audio Classifieds

4. Price: :

$350 shipped. Trades would be for SQ stuff. I really need a front stage and/or LP amps. Maybe a really nice active capable deck or even just a crossover. Keep in mind that this amp retails for $800.

Will trade for a 6 channel.

Also, these are strappable. I actually have (3) of them but was planning on running a strapped pair. I can be talked out of a pair (or all 3) if you don't lowball too bad.

5. Pictures:

Squirrel cage!!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clamp results are in...

Set with O-Scope to the clean side of a soft clip. 50hz tone. True RMS clamp not on peak hold. One Kinetic hc1200.

2,250w rising to 1.52ohms with voltage drop to 12.5v.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.