DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just saw some info on the new JBL component sets last night. It seems the GTi nomenclature is no more, and they are using the "Arena" name to better align with the rest of their products. Be prepared to drop some coin if you want to find out how good these things actually are. ?

JBL Intros ‘Cost is No Object’ System

Crutchfield JBL Arena Video

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Anyone know what the differences between the DMH-WT7600NEX and the DMH-WC6600NEX are? I know one is considered “floating” and the other “modular” but can’t the modular one be installed similar to floating? The specs on Pioneers site are identical.

·
Premium Member
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anyone know what the differences between the DMH-WT7600NEX and the DMH-WC6600NEX are? I know one is considered “floating” and the other “modular” but can’t the modular one be installed similar to floating? The specs on Pioneers site are identical.
From what I can tell, these are the same unit. The 7600 has the standard mounting brackets for the floating screen and the 6600 does not. The 6600 is going to rely on custom installation of the dash kits designed by Metra in coordination with Pioneer.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This may belong in a different thread but I am interested in the change to CTA 2006 standards. Not specific product related but hopefully it will help the industry and as a result, consumers. If it shouldn't be here Admins, feel free to move or remove.
New Amplifier Standard

·
Registered
307 Posts
I haven't followed this link, but it made me chuckle... I pictured Lewis Hamilton cranking up the tunes in his F1 machine... 😂😂😂

·
Registered
307 Posts
And finally, I started a thread about the Nakamichi tube amps but nobody seems to know where to buy them yet. They're really nice looking imo but I'd really like to listen to one.

·
Registered
307 Posts
UPDATE on Nakamichi tube amps:

They are checking if the specs posted online are incorrect since both the 4 and 6 channel units have the same dimensions.

Suggested Retail Prices:

N40t: MSRP $1,649.95

N60t: MSRP $1,879.95

Let's hope that they are substantially discounted because if they want to get that kind of money for them, I expect they will sell very few.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts