DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on the system in my Challenger for a little over a year now but haven't been able to get it to the level I wanted. I was an installer for about 12 years focusing on custom work, fiberglass, paint, etc. but I've been out of the biz for almost 10 years now. On top of being way out of practice installation techniques have become more advanced; the work Ive seen on here is nothing short of mind-blowing. Needless to say I've wasted a lot of time & materials, with about half of everything going in the dumpster - I finally admitted I was over my head and called a professional - enter Fishman.

The car (in progress):

2010 Challenger
5.7L HEMI w/ 6-speed
Headers, Corsa Exhaust, CAI, etc...
Airlift Performance Air Suspension

The System:

McIntosh MX406
Arc Audio PS8
Milbert BaM235 a/b
TRU B2110
TRU B2200
Full Body Horns
ID XS-69
B&C 15" neo-subs

Ill post some more pics tonite.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I had started a post about the install before but things have changed so much I decided to start over again.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
pics of horns lol

I want a Challenger so baaaaad. with horns and IB too

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great Install, from one of the Best Fabricators out there.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm sorry, i like the install but I WANT TO SEE MOAR OF THE CAR .. damn... that thing is sexy sexy sexy... what's her name?
Ill post some pics of the car tomorrow, time to hit the sack.... My son named her Betty.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Did he come to you to work on it or did you take the car to him? Last time I saw him he was working at this shop in VA.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did he come to you to work on it or did you take the car to him? Last time I saw him he was working at this shop in VA.
Dave left Electronics Plus in VA and is here in Chicago. His original plan was to stop here, help me with the install, and then head back to California but that may change.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i also live in chicago. what shop does this guy work at.i never knew that chicago had any real high end shops besides show time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what mids are you doing?
Image Dynamics XS69's (ES era) in the kickspanels. Im working on new grills this year and using HPDE baffles instead of Birch Plywood but otherwise they're the same as last year.

1 - 20 of 419 Posts