Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Most Of these things I don't have to sell and the prices are fair so if you are making offers, keep that in mind.

Morel Ultimo 12 2ohm, BNIB $500

Morel Supremo 9's Like New, 7 hours of use, All packaging and grills included. MINT - $900

Morel Supremo Piccollo Tweeters, used 7 hours, All Packaging and Grills, MINT $450

CNCed aluminum Tweeter Pods For Piccollo Tweeters, Installed once. $200

A/D/S 310rs 10" subwoofer Dual 4ohm Subwoofer with Grill and Original Packaging. One Voice Coil does not show connected or operating, no mechanical noise, just a blown coil, other coil powers sub and sounds good. Quote for repair was $70 from Richard SO Electronics. Cosmetically Perfect - Asking $30 for sub-woofer

ALpine W505 head unit with PAC bypass connected already. Great shape, includes box and most connectors are still in bags. Blue Tooth Mic cord does not work, needs replacement, but will work when new mic is plugged in. everything else is great. Includes the Nav and bluetooth dock that loads in the face.
Asking $400

Audiovox Back up camera, License plate frame, Good shape, $30

Morel Elate MX33.3 Crossover Network, Great shape! $125
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Crossover Networks - Accuset MX-33.4E

Morel Elate MX22.2 Crossover Network, Great Shape, $75
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Crossover Networks - Accuset MX-22.2 / MX-22.2E

Morel elate 5 woofers, great shape, Includes Grills. $225 or Trade for Elate 6 pair or elate 9 or 10 pair, prefer trade, these are currently installed in my car.

WTB: Elate 6 woofers in good shape, working well.

Condition of all items:

Condition is noted, but all in fantastic shape, (unless noted)

Total Price: :

See in description

Shipping Terms: :

All prices are including shipping to CONUS, if out of the states

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures will follow as I have time over the weekend, I have a reputation on here of stating my gear condition is worse that it actually is which is the safe side to be in my opinion. Just read my feed back, But pictures will follow...

Additional info:

If you are not paying my asking price, im not covering paypal fees....

I ship quickly, UPS is at my Office Everyday and it will get insured and you will get email tracking information. I usually ship with in 24 hours, sometimes faster.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
excelent seller wish i had the extra $$ for the 505
I will sell you mine..............along with the truck around it:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Before I run out the door for Family stuff and gain 5 lbs .. here is a few pics of stuff in my Car Audio Storage Closet :cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pics of the a/d/s sub? Is it white cone? I've been looking for a couple white cone 12's. HARD to find though :(

·
Registered
322 Posts
I wish I had enough car audio gear to have a dedicated storage closet for it. lol

very nice gear. glws

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the pictures of the 505.

There are more connections in the box, I gota get up in the attic and grab them... I thought that it had the regular optical output on it, but its got some other kind on it, I always used the AInet cable to connect to my 701.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
You have PM

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here is everything included with the w505.

Trim Ring
Mounting screws
double din mounting sleeve
Input plugs, Aux 1,2, Back Up camera,
Main Harness
Pac TR7 module
Output plugs
IPod/USB connection
GPS antenna
update disc for navigation

What it does not come with that it would normally come with.

1/8 headphone microphone for bluetooth.
Remote Control

It does not come with ainet cables, those come with the accessories that you purchase
it does not come with optical cables, it was never included with original package contents.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Excellent guy to deal with here. Buy his stuff. I just picked up his Ultimo. Lots of other goodies here. Free Bump

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is the update!!! AVAILABLE ITEMS IN RED!

Morel Ultimo 12 2ohm, BNIB $500 SOLD

Morel Supremo 9's Like New, 7 hours of use, All packaging and grills included. MINT - $900

Morel Supremo Piccollo Tweeters, used 7 hours, All Packaging and Grills, MINT $450

CNCed aluminum Tweeter Pods For Piccollo Tweeters, Installed once. $200

A/D/S 310rs 10" subwoofer Dual 4ohm Subwoofer with Grill and Original Packaging. KEEPING THIS ONE.....

ALpine W505 head unit Asking $400

Audiovox Back up camera, License plate frame, Good shape, $30, free with the w505

Morel Elate MX33.3 Crossover Network, Great shape! $125
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Crossover Networks - Accuset MX-33.4E

Morel Elate MX22.2 Crossover Network, Great Shape, $75
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Crossover Networks - Accuset MX-22.2 / MX-22.2E SOLD

Scan Speak 18ws pair $250 SOLD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.