DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 8 years of ownership and an epic 7-year build log, the time has come to put my Sequoia back to stock-ish and trade it in for something newer. Pretty much everything in there will be for sale. Prices are obo but are already intentionally low so don't lowball me with stupid offers. Whatever doesn't sell will get moved to my 350Z which has sat, sadly, with basic gear since I removed the system I competed with back in the day. For pictures check the build log. This will be a process of uninstalling and buying stock pieces to restore the interior, so I haven't pulled all the gear out yet. I have the original packaging for many of the items. Everything is in great to near mint condition. Contact me for any specifics. Unless otherwise noted, prices are plus actual shipping so just send me your zip code. I'm tired of getting burned with unexpected rising shipping costs.

Apple iPad Mini 2 128GB (wifi + cellular) with Smart Cover and unused dash slider bezel........$175 shipped Priority Mail SOLD
Great condition. Slight scratches on bottom right corner of screen that are
not in the display area. Will include Apple camera connection kit 3 and
lightning cable ready to go in your install. Dash slider bezel was purchased
on eBay a few months ago but I never used it. Included if you want it.
Pictures to come.

IFI Nano iDSD Portable USB DAC / HP Amp.......$105 shipped Priority Mail SOLD
I used this to run coaxial digital from the iPad to the MiniDSP. Also has a built-in headphone amp. I was planning to just keep this for travel but if someone wants it to do an iPad install same as I did then it's available. Includes original packaging and accessories. Bought new from Amazon. I can include an AudioQuest coaxial digital braided cable for $10 more. Pictures to come.

MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 V2.0 Processor............$350 SOLD
Hurts to sell this one but the Z doesn't need this many channels. Includes the upgraded/updated version 2 board I recently received from MiniDSP. I cannot resell the V1 board so it's NOT included in sale. I will swap them after I pull the processor from the truck. Includes unused remote and cable.
Best processor I've personally every owned, and it's hands-down the best value on the market. The V2 is untouchable for performance-to-cost ratio. I'm the orginal owner (bought V1 in May 2017 and received V2 board in November 2018). V2.0 board is unused (still need to put it in the enclosure) so essentially this is a new processor. Pictures to come.

Zapco ST-2XSQ 2-ch Amplifier...............$95 shipped Priority Mail SOLD
Bought this last fall to run my Audible Physics RG50 tweeters. That's all it's done. Includes original packaging, bought authorized. I've raved about the Zapco ST-series amps before. They are the real deal. Pictures to come.

Rockford Fosgate Power T1000-4ad 4-ch Amplifier..........$375 SOLD
These RF Power Series amps are so underrated it's not even funny. Car audiophiles sleep on RF thinking they are just an SPL-oriented brand. Just look at how long this amp has been in production. It's designed well and built to last. This is definitely getting moved to the Z if it doesn't sell. 250w per channel... Like new condition. Original packaging included.

Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1bdcp 1-ch Amplifier............$375 SOLD
Same as above. Gives my Oncore SM10 all it can handle with perfect control.

Rockford Fosgate Power T600-4 4-ch Amplifier...............$245 SOLD
Same as above. Just used for rear fill. Yeah, overkill.

Audible Physics RG100 4" Midrange / Wideband..................$325 SOLD
I've documented my impressions of these speakers in my build log. Amazing drivers. They're barely broken in. Bought directly from Tam / SLA Acoustics. Don't have the original packaging on this but will be packed securely as anyone who has purchased from me can attest.

Audible Physics RG50 1" Tweeters...............$135 SOLD
If bought with the RG100.4, just add $100.

Dynaudio MW182 Midbass.........................$275 SOLD
Endgame midbass. That's all I need to say. Their reputation precedes them, lol. They're in great condition and I'm going to say straight up that while I didn't abuse them, I also did not baby them. These beasts rock HARD. I bought them new from Don (6spdcoupe- Unexpected Creations) here in NJ. Original packaging included. Pictures to come.

Oncore SM10 D2 10" Subwoofer..................$185 SOLD
I've also documented my impressions of this great subwoofer in my build log and in a review on Oncore's website. Matt Borgardt did a great job on this one. This sub is everything my Image Dynamics sub was plus some. This sub plays much larger than it is. Has the cone area of an 11" sub. Original packaging included. Pictures to come.

More to be added as I remember, lol.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Hopefully the newer car will be even better than this one, but that might be tough. GLWS Mike!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Damn good prices here!

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully the newer car will be even better than this one, but that might be tough. GLWS Mike!
Thanks Nick! More than likely I will retain your services for the new ride, so that will be up to you!

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Oh man...I wish there was someway SkizeR could make those MW182s fit in the doors of my Miata.
Easy peasy..

Real talk though, no need to haggle with this guy. The prices are already damn good

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
428 Posts
Some of those RF amps are tempting I must say and very well priced...already have a few in the closet which I may one day switch over to if I ever feel like doing it. GLWS, I'm sure these items will fly out the door.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Easy peasy..

Real talk though, no need to haggle with this guy. The prices are already damn good

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
You forgot step 1:

In all seriousness, I would be a buyer for the mids if they could actually go in without it being an enormous cost for labor. I'm not sure how we determine that, especially if we get some sort of snowpacolypse this weekend, but I can certainly drive up to the shop for a consult and pick up the drivers in person as well, depending on where in NJ you are.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I’ll take the MiniDSP 8x12

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oncore sub you ran 1500 on it seald ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Amp gain is set at minimum. Always buy more power than you need. Headroom = :D

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You forgot step 1:

In all seriousness, I would be a buyer for the mids if they could actually go in without it being an enormous cost for labor. I'm not sure how we determine that, especially if we get some sort of snowpacolypse this weekend, but I can certainly drive up to the shop for a consult and pick up the drivers in person as well, depending on where in NJ you are.

I'm just outside Philadelphia. Nick's shop is about an hour and a half north of me.

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iPad Mini 2 and iFi Nano iDSD *SOLD* together.

Oncore SM10 (and my sub enclosure) pending sale...

MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 pending sale...

·
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 *SOLD*

Oncore subwoofer is available again.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts