DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Clarion ADCS-1

Condition of all items: NIB, taken out to look at, as far as I know.

Total Price: :$1200

Shipping Terms: :$100 (this thing is heavy and it ain't cheap from Alaska) Will be packaged very well.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:I bought this from a guy on here this year. It was an impulse buy, as most of mine are. I just doubt I'll ever use it. Wanted to keep it for my collection, but thought someone would want it more than me. Here is the equipment in the original DIYMA ad: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/250402-wts-clarion-x-adcs-very-rare-new-box-high-end-head-unit.html

If you have any questions or want pics, let me know.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
216 Posts
A truly amazing system but unfortunately many people are unfamiliar with it. I bought one new in the mid/late 90s. Wish I still had it. Wish I had the money to buy this example. I truly doubt that many NOS units are left.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A truly amazing system but unfortunately many people are unfamiliar with it. I bought one new in the mid/late 90s. Wish I still had it. Wish I had the money to buy this example. I truly doubt that many NOS units are left.
Thanks for bump and info.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Bump for what I consider to be the best HU ever made.

I paid $900 for mine, nib, shipped from Canada. It's still nib.

Does yours have all four DAC cards? Soon wish I had the money for this one. One isn't enough in the collection.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for what I consider to be the best HU ever made.

Does yours have all four DAC cards? Soon wish I had the money for this one. One isn't enough in the collection.
Mine only has 2 cards. If I doesn't sell, it won't really hurt my feelings... From everything I've read it's a great unit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts