DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

1.) CLARION DRX 9255, Pure SQ Bliss, No Bells, No whistles; Box and Owner's Manual from my other Clarion Drx 9255 stolen last year on 10-21-10 included :(;
2.) DIAMOND AUDIO M6 12 D4, 600-800 RMS;
3.) STINGER EXPERT 4G GREY WIRE, 6 & 12 FT RCAs, other Install Accessories;
4.) SILVERADO Q-LOGIC KICK PANELS;
5.) DYNAMAT EXTREME 36 SQ FT BULK PACK.

Condition of all items:

1.) VERY GOOD CONDITION, hard to find a nicer condition, was for my personal ride :(;
2.) GOOD CONDITION, works sealed, better ported, best transmission line;
3.) NEW WIRE, VERY GOOD CONDITION RCAs and other Install Acessories;
4.) GOOD CONDITION, had cracked, repaired, reinforced thickened &
added sound deadner behind them for improved sonic quality.
5.) NEW IN THE BOX.

Total Price: :

1.) $325 SHIPPED;
2.) LOWERED PRICE > $95 SHIPPED;
3.) PRICES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU NEED OR WANT.
4.) $65 SHIPPED.
5.) $145 SHIPPED. Same as lowest price on eBay but help a member here.

Shipping Terms: :

YOU PAY, I SHIP. EITHER UPS OR USPS. TRACKING OR DELIVERY CONFIRMATION PROVIDED.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY ?S. SELLING ABOVE ITEMS FROM MY INTENDED PROJECT TO PAY OFF CHEMOTHERAPY BILLS. OTHER PICS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

"AUDISON LRX3.1, 165x2 @ 4 Ohms + 900x1 @ 2 Ohms AMP. I WOULD LIKE TO HOLD ON TO BUT WILL CONSIDER SELLING FOR RIGHT PRICE.

DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASES...PACKAGE DEALS.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND GOD BLESS, ROB. ;)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dynamat extreme bulk pack 36 sq ft SOLD and shipped out.

ls1, ls2, ls3, ls6, lq4, lq9 gm race parts considered as trades. just saying in case you have some laying around. of particular interest: pac1518 springs, psi springs, titanium retainers for use with beehive springs, 92 or larger tb, 224 or larger cams, :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Must...resist...hoarding...DRX9255...definitely my favorite HU of all time and that is a great price. If I didn't have XM/USB/etc., I'd jump on this. Free bump and best of luck! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What year will the q logic kicks fit in?
99-06 silverado, sierra and some tahoes, yukons, avalanches, denalis and escalades. they are not new but they are good and reinforced as described and make a big difference in sound quality and loudness as they are aimed at listeners, not at your knees. thanx for your interest.

will give you better price also as i want to get rid of everything...

·
Registered
238 Posts
im gonna assume no, but pm me if you have any interest in trading the clarion for 2 jbl w10gti's. some of the better SQ subs of all time :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im gonna assume no, but pm me if you have any interest in trading the clarion for 2 jbl w10gti's. some of the better SQ subs of all time :)
thank you for the offer but sorry i am looking at getting rid of all my car audio stuff. sent you a pm indicating best i can do on clarion is 250 shipped if paid as a gift.

250 shipped if paid as a gift is lowest for anyone interested..... :cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
suddenly lots of pms of interest at 250 shipped if paid as gift. this evening when i get home from work, i will take additional pics and post a separate ad so everyone can better look at this clarion drx 9255. i dont like dibs but i do give priority to repeat buyers :).

SO TONIGHT...SEPARATE NEW AD...WITH MORE PICS OF CLARION DRX 9255...THANX FOR LOOKING...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts