DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
id get it if it wasn't strictly a CD player. everything is usb for me now. if it had and high res USB input it would be sold. :(

id get it if it wasn't strictly a CD player. everything is usb for me now. if it had and high res USB input it would be sold. :(
FYI--the DRZ9255 has TWO aux inputs. You can use any usb/rca DAC to hook up an iPod or other USB source to it. You can even choose and switch between optical out or optical input, though you cannot use both at the same time as there is only one optical terminal.

FYI--the DRZ9255 has TWO aux inputs. You can use any usb/rca DAC to hook up an iPod or other USB source to it. You can even choose and switch between optical out or optical input, though you cannot use both at the same time as there is only one optical terminal.
oh my. i didn't think about that!

How is this still available?!?!? Probably my favorite head unit of all time. SUPER simple to use, amazing sound, and full active 4 way control from the head unit. Bump for the best head unit I have used in the 30+ years I've been involved with car audio.
Car audio is so dead nowadays...
The young generation dont even care about dirivng or cars... not like the old generations.
Its sad. the new young generation is a terrible generation....16-30 year olds.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.