Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clarion Drz Optical Cable, Dcz625 6 Disc Cd Changer Magazine

I have the following for sale:

3' Clarion Drz Optical Cable with Via Blue toslink connector.

Fits into the optical connector on the back of the Drz and the other end goes to your optical device.
50 Shipped.

DCZ625 6 Disc Cd Changer Magazine
Had a cd changer break on me. Magazine is still good. Barley even used it.
It fits the Dcz625 changer that works with the Drz. Holds 6 discs.
20 Shipped.

Any questions please send me a PM.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GLWS ,

Once the Int'l guys see the Fiber Optic cable it will be gone.
Yeah I want to keep it in the CONUS (I love that word) or at least the U.S. I would ship to Canada if it was the right buyer I guess. Thanks DAT.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you know where I can get one of those Optical cables?
So if I had one of those, would I be able to put my H701\C701 combo to use with my DRZ9255?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So if I had one of those, would I be able to put my H701\C701 combo to use with my DRZ9255?
No I don't. I got the one I had from a member here. I have no idea if using your alpine with the drz will work or not.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you had a digital out from any source unit that was connected with the correct end for the drz I think it would work - but you'd need to trick your drz into thinking it was receiving a digital signal from your dcz 6 disk changer by using cdr that runs a continuos loop of blank music. Do a search on the topic and you'll see how it's done.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you had a digital out from any source unit that was connected with the correct end for the drz I think it would work - but you'd need to trick your drz into thinking it was receiving a digital signal from your dcz 6 disk changer by using cdr that runs a continuos loop of blank music. Do a search on the topic and you'll see how it's done.
You don't need the zero bit cdr. That's only if you don't want gaps between tracks. Connect the drz to the changer with the cnet cable. Connect your optical device to the drz with the clarion optical/ hacked on toslink cable. Do a system check. play the changer through the drz then switch to aux on the drz I think. Search user "less" and his post "no more cd's for me" if you can't get it.

TONE: I am working on getting you a price for the magazine. Sorry it's been hard for me to get to the post office.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.