DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling following used items. All item fully functional.

Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit (Needs no introduction)
Condition: Good/7
Price:600

McIntosh Amp MCC302
Condition: Good/8
Price:750

Focal 165VR Polyglass Speakers
Price:200

ARC Audio KS300.4 Amp
Condition: good/8
Price: 220

Supremo Tweeters (Not Piccolo)
Price: 250

Supremo Crossovers MXS 2.0
Price: 200

Pictures on request. Local Sale preferred. Shipping will be paid by the buyer. Returns with in 7 days. Return shipping will be paid by the buyer

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Just to confirm the condition of the DRZ is a 7 ? Can you please give details about what makes it a 7. Meaning is it missing parts, scratched lens, etc etc etc...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing is missing in DRZ9255. It works great. I gave 7 purely on cosmetics. Its is used condtion. minor scratches on the face that come from using it. I hope that answers your question. I will try posting pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I think per the rules you need to provide pics as you only have 6 posts. I'm not Hitler, but I would like to see a pic of those awesome tweeters. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts