1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Clarion DX785USB

Condition of all items:
Used in great condition. I have the box, manual, cage, trim ring, face case, etc. The face is in great shape with slight marks probably from being wiped off and the only way to see them is if the lighting and reflection is right.

Total Price: :
$150 shipped, or make a decent offer. I am a little flexible.

Shipping Terms: :
ASAP... USPS or UPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I got this in a trade from Nismos14, so he can also tell you that the face and deck are in great shape. This is totally my opinion... but it sounded alot better than my Alpine 9887 right out the box. I never did put alot of time in tuning, but the crossover points are fantastic. I have a 880 coming and as many decks as I have tried I cant stay away from a Pioneer. If for some reason I dont like the 880 I will go with another Clarion in heartbeat.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thats a reflection in the 2nd pic... not a big ole scratch :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Interested in anything on trade? I would really love to have one of these again, just don't have that much spare cash right now. I've got a jvc kd-sh1000, some fountek fr88s, aura ns8's, morel mdt105s's, massive nx2, prolly some more stuff too.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump up to the top... offers other than trades?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not sold, but I think I am gonna hang onto it until I try out the 880 thats on its way. I would hate to regret selling this and have to try and rebuy one if the Pioneer doesnt work out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.