DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clarion VCZ625 DVD 6 disc changer VCZ-625 w/ Pics

Product Brand & Model:
Clarion VCZ-625 6-disc DVD/CD Changer. Highest end Clarion DVD/CD Changer with standalone capability or CeNet connection. Has optical output capability with Clarion optical cable (DCA-006 I think)

Condition of all items:
Unit is in pristine condition! Only tested for an hour or so from both my DRZ9255 and DXZ945MP to listen to optical output quality, see video quality, and use DXZ to control DVD playback functions. Comes with all original cables, parts, remote, manual, box, etc.

Total Price: :
Start off price at $500.00 shipped CONUS, but I really have no idea the demand for this unit. It is rare and in immaculate condition. Send me offers as I am open to them!

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Business Days. I pack every item I sell like a packaging GOD! :laugh:

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I will post pictures sometime in the P.M. today... Or P.N. if there are any Workaholics fans out there! :laugh:

I have 100% positive feedback everywhere I've been... Ebay, Niketalk, 12vInsider, Paypal, etc.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, just wired this awesomeness up. Everything works perfectly and is controlled perfectly from my DXZ945MP. The changer has LEDs for each CD/DVD slot, CDs light up green, DVDs light up red. The pic of the 945 shows the DVD menu from the DVD in the sixth slot of the changer. There is a very light scratch that you can see on the face with the flash on, otherwise it's almost not even noticable. The controller and most of the cables and parts are still sealed in the bags.

·
Registered
107 Posts
very nice unit. i didn't know they were so pricey. would you concider trading my focal fp1.800(black) like new with bass knob and manual. i also have a custom made plexi lazer etched with the focal name and logo to protect it. i would pay the shipping of everything

·
Registered
107 Posts
I also have a like new audio system twister f4 380 amp with the stainless(silver front)
let me know if either of these amps are something you might want

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man! No go on those amps, I have a Zapco C2K9.0 with all the fixins still chillin in my closet and a couple Diamond D6 amps. I'm always interested in pre 2005 Clarion head units, video units, etc. Zapco and ARC are always good. I am looking for a 6 channel amp like a Zapco Reference 650.6 in the grey or black. Or the ARC 900.6. Or an old school 6 channel like an ads or something. Audison bit one is another thing I need for a future build if I decide to go with a laptop source USB to spdif optical output in to the bit one. If that were the case, I could use this changer as well for my CD source and part ways with my DRZ... Too many options :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
clint
i will have the amp out for the trade tuesday with tracking. i will wait to here back from you after testing the amp
than i will wait for the shipping from you and i will send the pp over to you
thanks again
i can't wait to use this unit:D:D
mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
op, do you know if my hxd10 would control one of these? i know any cd changer with z int he model name is compatile, but i don't know about dvd changers. i'd love to have one of these if i can control it

·
Registered
107 Posts
im sure it will you will just need to add a monitor as the unit has all the plug to run it stand alone. im using this one with my vx709 deck and a bunck of 7" monitors in my car
good luck finding a clean one as these are getting very hard to find. remeber your deck is made around the time these were made this one has a production date in 2002

1 - 13 of 13 Posts