DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to sell high end car audio gear? I know this site is fantastic but some may be more oriented to the save some bucks type of gear. I have also read about some VERY high end systems at this site so absolutely no offense intended. Just looking for a couple of other places that I may try to peddle some high quality used gear. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
962 Posts
For the home audio world, audiogon.com is the place to purchase/sell.....for the car audio world, this section has seen its fair share of the best...

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I don't know of too many other mobile audio sites that rival this Classifieds Section in terms of high end gear. Just out of curiosity, what kind of gear are you thinking of selling that you think would do better elsewhere? The only stuff I haven't really seen FS here is Pioneer ODR and some of the other lesser-known high end gear from Japan. That being said, there's at least one thread a month here with F#1 gear for sale, plenty of P9 combos, tons of Dyn gear, etc., not to mention Don's thread that's worth $20k or so. :D There are more heavy hitters here than you may think, although most of them won't flaunt it. ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
elitecaraudio before was ok, youll find some good stuff here and there, but, i dont know what happen to it.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know of too many other mobile audio sites that rival this Classifieds Section in terms of high end gear. Just out of curiosity, what kind of gear are you thinking of selling that you think would do better elsewhere? The only stuff I haven't really seen FS here is Pioneer ODR and some of the other lesser-known high end gear from Japan. That being said, there's at least one thread a month here with F#1 gear for sale, plenty of P9 combos, tons of Dyn gear, etc., not to mention Don's thread that's worth $20k or so. :D There are more heavy hitters here than you may think, although most of them won't flaunt it. ;)
That is some high end gear! Love to hear some of those systems. I am selling an Arc Audio SE 2300 Signature amp, an Alpine 205 DVD touchscreen, a pair of LCY-108 ribbon tweeters and a pair of SEAS W16NX magnesium mid's. So far the ebay bids are more like having a garage sale. I might be better off giving this gear to the Salvation Army and claiming on my taxes as a donation.
:confused:

·
Registered
100 Posts
yea... ebay is a pretty bad place for audio. i would also say this is the best audio site i've been on so far. i've learned alot from this site and i also want to sell some items from this site. i've bought a few things from here and the people here is Really Cool to work with. they even help you out if you have any questions with the install or anything in general. I Really like this site and im on here almost everyday. =) The iTrader is also a cool feature this site has. This is an online FLea market right here with alot of rare, nice, and Cheap finds. Post some of your things for sale here and someone will make some kind of offer for it..

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
This site is the best for Car Audio brands and not the DB drag kind of items. If you want LP, Mac, Denon, Pioneer P9, DRZ 9255 Clarion, SEAS, Scan...etc you come to the right place...

·
Registered
629 Posts
I might add that there is a higher level of integrity, maturity and intelligence here on this forum than on most. I've had some transactions on DIYMA that rival the best that I've ever done on the internet or in person and I've been doing business on the internet since the early '90s.

·
Registered
451 Posts
For the home audio world, audiogon.com is the place to purchase/sell.....for the car audio world, this section has seen its fair share of the best...
I'd second Audiogon and Videogon for HT. I've only experienced one transaction on here thus far which was a little disappointing but most guys are more than helpful and very professional. If only I could get my posts up so I could sell on here. :blush:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I might add that there is a higher level of integrity, maturity and intelligence here on this forum than on most. I've had some transactions on DIYMA that rival the best that I've ever done on the internet or in person and I've been doing business on the internet since the early '90s.
I'll second that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts