DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I got the door kit and a full box of squares. Ill put in my bmw first. Then likely scoop up a batch for my miata. Or vice versa.

·
Slowpoke
1,361 Posts
Tbh, ive kinda given up on expecting to see pretty complete test results from that rig within the next few years. This is why i ordered a bunch of stuff to do my own. It just sucks that people may take it as biased since i own ResoNix.
Take it as biased? It would be biased. Not that you would intentionally throw results, but even if you went as far as you could to make it fair, if you test your own products against others, it will never be acknowledged as 'fair'. I have no doubts that you make the finest sound deadening products available, and if in need would come straight to you, but independent testing it wouldn't be.

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
How's this coming along? 👂
I spoke briefly with Chris on Saturday night. Sunday was his last weekend day off before returning to a 60+ hrs work week. He planned to have the test rig finished then.

·
Registered
18,462 Posts
I spoke briefly with Chris on Saturday night. Sunday was his last weekend day off before returning to a 60+ hrs work week. He planned to have the test rig finished then.
Aka, this test will probably never happen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

241 - 245 of 245 Posts