Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Venerable Sony CDX C90 Head unit for sale. Listing includes Head unit in excellent condition. Clean display, non refurbished unit. Chassis is clean! Trim Ring, install brcket, wired remote, both manuals, and the install accessories.

Condition of all items:

Good used condition.

Total Price: :

$375 obo. Not sure about the market on these but I believe this one to be clean.

Shipping Terms: :

$25 in continental US only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Installed in an S2000 for 2-3 years then removed and stored. New to the site but not the world of cars. Straight up guy looking that wont mess about. Drop me a line with questions or concerns.

I WILL TRADE! Interested in a JBL MS8 or processor of equal capability. Also interested in a good 10" sub that will work in less than 1 ft^3. Sound damping materials also in need. Cash OK either side of the trade.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop! I have a piece of gear I want and moving this along will help another audio nerd buy a different piece of gear he doesn't really need.

PLEASE BUY THIS!

$340 shipped within the US. :eek: slashing prices here people. #dontcallitarollback

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.