DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I’ll make this brief, I have a combo deal up for sale. It’s a Samsung SM-P580 10.1 tablet with “ S “ pen, and a Fiio X3.

The reason for sale is well no need as I’ve upgraded.

The two items I would rate as 9.5 each as I take care of my gear. What will come with it is the tablet, the X3, a cord ( Not oem ) for the tablet, instructions for the X3. Neither has any SD cards and the tablet has been put back to factory reset as seen in the photos.

Shipping to be paid by purchaser via PayPal or you can pick up in person. I’ve priced this to sell quickly and hopefully fairly. If you feel I am too high, please do me the consideration of pm as opposed to cluttering the listing.

Ok the price for both items will be $210.00 plus shipping upon learning where you are located. I only ship via UPS or Fedex. Any other questions, please feel free to post here. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just want to keep this up high as I’m sure there is someone just coming on who does not want to miss a great deal.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you kindly, and just as a heads up, I’ve already ordered the new headrests lol.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Coppertone,, love that guy- he is so cool always fallowing my thread and puts a good word in for me :)

I say buy any item from him with your eyes closed... you gonna love it!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh wow for some odd reason i didn’t get any alerts about this and with my wife’s upcoming surgery I forgot to update this. Thank you BMW & Mario for the kind words. Just doing my part to keep this forum friendly and smiling lol.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Great seller here guys, have bought several items from Coppertone & everything was better then described & packed extremely well.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I assume you used the fiio as a source unit, how did you integrate it with your car stereo? Specifically the volume and remote turn on functions?

I also have a Legacy GT - 2006 5MT - but spent the money for the JDM dash kit so I could fit a DIN / double DIN in the dash. The car may be sold in the next 6 months or so. I am thinking ahead for the next stereo, etc.

I hope your wife's surgery goes/went well. That can be scary as heck.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Fiio never made it in as all of the gear was pulled from the Legacy in anticipation of selling it. Now my 15 soon to be 16 year daughter wants it. So we are keeping it to give to her as her first car. We have had it since it had 3 miles on it and now it has 114,000.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like the Fiio is sold, so that leaves solely the tablet for sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts