DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Been on this forum for years and bought from multiple users on here in the past. Upgrading my system and cleaning out the garage at the same time!!

(1) Audison LRx 2.9 amp
(2) Kenwood eXcelon KFC-XW1200F shallow mount subs
(1) Alpine SPR-176A 2-way Comp set
(1) Alpine SPS-1729S coax set

Condition of all items:
- The Audison amp is in great condition. Like new, just missing 2 screws from the speaker terminals (Seen in pics)
- Kenwood subs are also in great condition. Like new
- Alpine comp and coax set are in good condition, comps have some rust on the magnets.

Total Price: : (All prices in USD)
Audison LRx 2.9 - $400
Kenwood subs - $80/ea or both for $150
Alpine comp set - $80
Alpine coax set - $50

Shipping Terms: :
I will include shipping within CONUS and Canada

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
The Audison amp and Kenwood subs were out of my 2003 Cobra. It was strictly a summer car so the system was barely used. These things have tons of life left in them! The subs are great for small enclosures and trucks too.

The Alpine speakers are out of my father's vehicle, they were lightly used.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Somewhat flexible! Also depends on shipping price too.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
897 Posts
Dang it! I'm looking for a pair of those Kenwood subs. Oh well the hunt goes on!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts