1- Clarion DRZ-9255 Like New $750 + Shipping
2- (2) BNIB JL Audio 12w3v3 subwoofers w/ Grilles $250 +Shipping
3- Zapco 1000.4 DC Reference fully functional but a 5/10 SOLD
4- Zapco 1100.1 DC Reference fully functional but a 5/10 SOLD
5- Zapco 750.2 Reference 8/10\
6- Zapco 360.4 Reference 8/10/ Pair 650 OBO + Shipping
7- BNIB Zapco DSP-6 10/10 Brand Spanking New $800+ Shipping
8- Alpine CHW-S630 6 Disc Changer $50 +Shipping
9- Polk Signature Reference SR6500 (missing tweeter grilles, Only used 2 days before upgrading to Morel Elates) $400 + Shipping

Feel free to contact me about the items. I will entertain reasonable offers just don't ask my lowest because I would prefer to get what I am asking. IF the price you offer is reasonable I will more than likely accept. Thanks for looking.

Ryan

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know. I have someone interested in the dc's and the dsp but he hasn't committed yet. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DRZ 9255 Mint no drama first come first serve here i will not go to 450 as it was not purchased at cost like others on here but I will entertain reasonable offers

·
Registered
0 Posts
Any trades on the DRZ? I have a Pioneer AVH 3300BT and 4" Focal Polyglass mids just to put it all out there. + cash of course...

PM Sent

Derp... I cant PM yet I guess... Sorry I mostly lurk but I want this HU....

Shipping to 92612?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any trades on the DRZ? I have a Pioneer AVH 3300BT and 4" Focal Polyglass mids just to put it all out there. + cash of course...

PM Sent

Derp... I cant PM yet I guess... Sorry I mostly lurk but I want this HU....

Shipping to 92612?
I am not looking for trades right now. I have a P99rs and Morel Elate Limited Edition speakers.

Shipped I would do $725.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am not looking for trades right now. I have a P99rs and Morel Elate Limited Edition speakers.

Shipped I would do $725.
Thank you for the reply. I'm more in the realm of $550 but by your current gear I can understand if you want field some more offers. I always good for solid negotiation haha. :D. Admittedly, I am interested in the P99rs as well. What did the P99rs do for you that you liked more than the DRZ? Controls? Options? Tech?

Thanks again dude.

-Q

1 - 20 of 41 Posts