DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
ANS what is the depth of these out of curiosity? I have a set of Silverflute 6.5's I am going to put in the spring now that it is too cold here in Northeast Wisconsin but am open to other options since my PPI i.520.4 amplifier does 2 ohm as well, got that from a person here in the stuff for free just had to pay shipping and it looked like brand new,lol. Pairing them with a set of those Alpine 1" Tweeters that a lot of people here and other places use. Metal, Classic Rock and some Rap so figured that would be a decent budget setup to use instead of my stupid 6x8 RF P1683's I have in there now.

CDT Audio ES-625wfr.2

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ANS what is the depth of these out of curiosity? I have a set of Silverflute 6.5's I am going to put in the spring now that it is too cold here in Northeast Wisconsin but am open to other options since my PPI i.520.4 amplifier does 2 ohm as well, got that from a person here in the stuff for free just had to pay shipping and it looked like brand new,lol. Pairing them with a set of those Alpine 1" Tweeters that a lot of people here and other places use. Metal, Classic Rock and some Rap so figured that would be a decent budget setup to use instead of my stupid 6x8 RF P1683's I have in there now.

CDT Audio ES-625wfr.2
They are 2.72 inch deep

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks ANS, I may end up picking up a set at the beginning of January if you still have one. Kinda tight with christmas and what not till then.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts