1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
1. Elemental Designs Nine.2 Amplifier
2. Phoenix Gold Xenon X600.1
3. Shok Industries Reference 1/0 AWG Power Cable (10ft)
4. Streetwires Power Rings PRS0 for 1/0 AWG Wire

Condition of all items:
1. 9/10 - Used for a couple of months in my previous car. Works well.
2. 6/10 (cosmetics) - Used for a couple of months in previous car. Has scuff marks and I took pictures to show this. Everything is cosmetic and works well.
3. 10/10 - Bought from a previous classified but never used as I no longer need 1/0 AWG wiring.
4. 10/10 - Still BNIB. Not used.

Total Price: :
1. $115 shipped
2. $150 shipped
3. $20 shipped
4. $10 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Additional info:
Both work well and I used them in my previous car install. I am consolidating to a smaller footprint amp so no longer need them anymore. Hopefully someone can put these to good use. Both amps work well and only the Phoenix has cosmetic marks on it but still gives out a lot of power.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 1 set of connectors which contains 1 connector for power and 1 for ground. It is the PRS0 set from Streetwires.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok $100 shipped for Nine.2 and $130 shipped for X600.1. Would really like these to go to someone to put to use.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Product Brand & Model:
1. Elemental Designs Nine.2 Amplifier
2. Phoenix Gold Xenon X600.1
3. Shok Industries Reference 1/0 AWG Power Cable (10ft)
4. Streetwires Power Rings PRS0 for 1/0 AWG Wire

Condition of all items:
1. 9/10 - Used for a couple of months in my previous car. Works well.
2. 6/10 (cosmetics) 9/10 (functional) - Used for a couple of months in previous car. Has scuff marks and I took pictures to show this. Everything is cosmetic and works well.
3. 10/10 - Bought from a previous classified but never used as I no longer need 1/0 AWG wiring.
4. 10/10 - Still BNIB. Not used.

Total Price: :
1. $100 shipped
2. $130 shipped
3. $15 shipped
4. $10 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
View attachment 37012

View attachment 37016

View attachment 37013

View attachment 37014

View attachment 37015

View attachment 37018

View attachment 37017

Additional info:
Both work well and I used them in my previous car install. I am consolidating to a smaller footprint amp so no longer need them anymore. Hopefully someone can put these to good use. Both amps work well and only the Phoenix has cosmetic marks on it but still gives out a lot of power.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Updated prices...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did not know that there were different types of nine.2s floating out with different terminals. I'll check when I get home and post a pic of the terminals.

I got this amp towards the end of when these were not made so it is the latest version of the amp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok it's probably the Allen heads. I had a 9.1 and 9.4 and both had different terms. It was kinda weird. I'm down for the amp, pm your PayPal info!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
After you know the status of the sale pm me. Interested in the pg .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.