·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. MMATS SQ4160 4ch Amp
2. Sundown SAX100.4 4ch Amp
3. MB Quart FX1.600 mono Amp
4. Boston GT42 4ch Amp (2 units available)
5. H-Audio X4 Mids
6. CDT EF-8 midbass/subs (pair)
7. IDMAX 12d4 v3 (I think)
8. IDMAX 10d2 v3 (I think)

Condition of all items:
1. SQ4160 - 100% functional 9/10 cosmetic
2. SAX100.4 - Crossovers do not work. From what I remember, if they are activated, it stops all sound output. If they are turned off, the amp works fine for just power. 9/10 cosmetic
3. FX1.600 - remote bass control port does not work. Otherwise fully functional. 8/10 cosmetic
4. GT42s - These both had issues with the gain and crossover settings being BAD. Bad as in the volume would noticeably change (variable) while driving down the road. On one of them, if the crossover was enabled, it would play a loud sine wave at the set frequency through one of the channels. These were both sent in for repair to Boston, but when they came back the one I tested was still bad and they didn't seem inclined to repair it again. The other was not tested after it came back but I assume it to also not be fixed. **Consider both of these to be non-working - they should be professionally repaired before use** 7/10 cosmetic
5. X4 Mids - 100% functional 10/10 cosmetic
6. EF-8s - 100% functional 6/10 cosmetic (paper gasket around the outside faded and there is epoxy left on the outside basket area from when I had to attach grilles that didnt quite fit properly)
7. IDMAX 12d4 v3 (I think) - The "I think" part means I dont remember if this is a v2 or v3. It looks like a v3, but it has triple stack magnets. Consider this one not working. The magnets keep losing alignment and "locking up" the cone. It was damaged in original shipping, but I thought I fixed it... I didnt... got tired of taking it out of the box and re-aligning the magnets every time I hit a pothole. The rest of the sub is fine, so maybe the soft parts can be used for a rebuild. 8/10 cosmetic
8. IDMAX 10d2 v3 (I think) - The "I think" part means I dont remember if this is a v2 or v3. 100% functional 9/10 cosmetic

Total Price: :
1. SQ4160 - $250
2. SAX100.4 - $100
3. FX1.600 - $50
4. GT42s - SOLD
5. X4 Mids - SOLD
6. EF-8s - $75 (pair)
7. IDMAX 12d4 v3 (I think) - $75
8. IDMAX 10d2 v3 (I think) - $200

All prices OBO - not currently looking for any trades.

Shipping Terms: :
All prices plus shipping. Very few of these will fit in a FR box, so I'll have to get you quotes.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I have a few other items that probably wont sell on here, but if you are interested in any of these, PM me and I'll post pics and price.

Boston G2-15 sub (SVC 4ohm)
PG Octane ZR 10" sub (DVC 4ohm)
Scanspeak 26w/8534g00 10" midbass pair

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any clue what the cutout diameter is for the x4? I'm interested but not sure they'll fit
They sold already, sorry. Just updated top post.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmats SQ4160 is now sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts