DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The other day I was looking through my mini-hoard, and I found a few items that I realize I'm just not going to use so I'm putting them up for sale here. Everything is used but very good condition. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. See photos for details.

1. Rockford Fosgate DSR1. Great DSP with ability to integrate factory systems via iDatalink modules. Can be tuned over Bluetooth by phone or tablet. Includes both harness plugs as shown in pic. $150 shipped.
2. Scan Speak Illuminator D3004 / 6020-00 tweeters. I have always wanted a pair of these, but once I got them I realized I was going to have to do more fabrication than I was willing to do in order to implement them into my install. SOLD.
3. Scan Speak Discovery 5F/8422T-01 2" midrange / fullrange. SOLD.
4. Image Dynamics XS57 5x7" / 6x8" mids only. These are great drop in replacements for many Fords, Mazdas, and others. They have gasket tape on the back but are in very good condition. $100 shipped.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I can vouch! I bought the scanspeak tweets. Smooth transaction, fast shipping to boot. Got my tweets today. Thanks again

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XS57's lowered to $100 shipped. Doesn't someone drive a Ford and want some nice drop-in mids?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Final price reduction on the DSR1 to $150 shipped. Otherwise I will put it back in storage until I have a use for it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The ID are very tempting to go in my doors to replace my 6x9. Since I am thinking of going 3-way active. Would these or 6-1/2 put out more?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe the cone area on the ID is slightly larger than an average 6.5. So I would expect them to have a little more output, everything else being equal. But I doubt it would be enough to really tell the difference.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I’ve answered all PMs but just a note - I will be leaving Sunday to go out of town for 2 weeks. So tomorrow will be my last chance to ship before I leave. If you’re interested in the DSR1 or the IDs, now’s the time to buy!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Didn't have any takers for the DSR1 or the IDs, but I'm out of town for 2 weeks so I'm marking the thread as closed. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts