DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed - Zapco Studio 500 (Pair)

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Tone 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of white Studio 500 amps in good condition I'm going to sell. Just checking if there's any interest here before advertising elsewhere.
Looking for $775 for the pair or $400 each. I believe I have at least one (and maybe two) of the original Zapco Studio 500 amplifier boxes too - will confirm with buyer before finalizing the sale.
I'll post pictures if someone is interested in buying one or both.
No trades thanks.

(Note: Available to DIYMA members with good history)

#3 ·
Output Power (20Hz ~ 20kHz):
2 x 250W @ 4 ohms (<0.012% THD)
2 x 500W @ 2 ohms (<0.1% THD)
1 x 1000W @ 4 ohms bridged
S/N Ratio: >114 dB
Freq. Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0/-0.5 dB)
Channel Separation: >63 dB
Damping Factor: >900 @ 4 ohms, 450 @ 2 ohms
Current Consumption: 125A max. (peak) @ 2 ohms
Fuse: 3 x 30A
Dimensions: 19.5" x 5.88" x 2.6" (49.5cm x 14.9cm x x 6.7cm)

(I believe the specs for Zapco Studios amplifiers are typically underrated by about 15%)

#7 ·
Too funny - About 3 weeks ago I decided to go for a complete upgrade of my 2017 Silverado system now that I can tap a preamp signal from the factory head unit and ordered the "expensive" PAC unit and some other goods for door speaker upgrade and a dsp. In those 3 weeks I've now had 2 people wanting the amps I'm planning to install - but no offers before then for months of having them posted for sale :). too funny.

#9 ·
5 days ago I stated they were off the market for now - but if I have to close the tread to keep the peace then so be it (not sure how - maybe have to ask a moderator). The result is the same - they are off the market for now, just as I've seen many people do over the last 12 years on DIYMA (advertise and then decide not to sell at some point).

Reactions: itchnertamatoa
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.