DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wouldn't mind a set of tweeters to put in the A pillars to complement the ES-6 coaxials I bought from you for my shop truck. Which set would you recommend?

·
Premium Member
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost HPP
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wouldn't mind a set of tweeters to put in the A pillars to complement the ES-6 coaxials I bought from you for my shop truck. Which set would you recommend?
Just sent you a pm

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
ANS, quick question for you. I am putting together a system for my son. Out of the 4ohm midbass you have left. Which would do the best job from about 2500hz down to around 90/80? It looks like you have a HD-6 and two versions of the CRM-6?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ANS, quick question for you. I am putting together a system for my son. Out of the 4ohm midbass you have left. Which would do the best job from about 2500hz down to around 90/80? It looks like you have a HD-6 and two versions of the CRM-6?
Sending pm

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

·
Registered
93 Posts
In a 3 way active system, which of the three 6" midbass drivers you have above will have the best midbass impact? The frequency range I am planning on utilizing is 70hz - 500hz.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In a 3 way active system, which of the three 6" midbass drivers you have above will have the best midbass impact? The frequency range I am planning on utilizing is 70hz - 500hz.
How much power do you have on tap?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
250 watts from a Sundown SFB 500.4
Either the HD-6 or the CRM-6KV. The HD-6 has a more pronounced midrange vs the CRM-6KV.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump

·
Registered
31 Posts
ANS is a great seller. I’ve purchased a number of products from him over the past few months and he was always an honest broker and provided valuable guidance. If only I had listened to him...I would have a much more powerful stereo than I do now for the same price. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ANS is a great seller. I’ve purchased a number of products from him over the past few months and he was always an honest broker and provided valuable guidance. If only I had listened to him...I would have a much more powerful stereo than I do now for the same price. Lol
Thank you for the review, greatly appreciated

1 - 20 of 77 Posts