DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Looks tasty. Your connection just became my connection. Kidding but seriously :eek:

If you can wait a little to save a couple 20's it would be well worth skipping those and getting a Barazta. They list at 129, but often on sale from 89-99.

If you have some points with an online site or something use it and get it.

I have had at least 10 different grinders, and the more control you want in flavor, the more important it is. Many of the "bur" are tiny discs and they can create a lot of powder.
Also if you do anything around espresso grind, the Barazta can handle it, others will not regardless of claim. Baratza has the quality of some $200+ machines.

I don't have the Barazta, but I have used it, and it does a consistent grind.
I'll take a look. I will also take a pic of the grind I prefer as well

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Been drinking on the coffee for a few days and I must say, its a pretty damn good cup of coffee. I still think I prefer the kona blend or costa rican tarrazu. The costa rican having the slight advantage over the others.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
may look into some of that. I'm not opposed to instant. Especially at work

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
They also come in a box of individual packets. Whenever my wife and I travel, we normally take a few instead of having to rely on hotel coffee.
while hotel coffee is far from ideal it'll do in a pinch.

so it comes in like sugar packets? I am def getting some now. That would be hella nice to just have around.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'll echo the sentiments about Vietnamese Ca phe da (iced coffee) over condensed milk. I eat pho on a regular basis and almost always enjoy a cup of it with my pho tai nam. The preparation is very simple and very rich in flavor. It is ideal to use coarse grounds in order to use the metal drip filter. I think I'll go make a cup now actually. :D
Mmmmm...Damn Pho sounds good. Kinda chilly today. That along with their coffee is on the menu today. Woot!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a bunch of nespresso flavors, vanilla and Caramel flavored ones last year since I love a good mocha, vanilla, and sometimes caramel latte. But I can’t stomach those capsules. Unfortunately, I also can’t stomach throwing them out so they just sit in a box, taking up space.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts