DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see "additional info" below for notes on pricing and shipping.

Product Brand & Model:
1) Pioneer DEH-80PRS active head unit
2) Morel Tempo 6 6.5" components
3) Alpine SPX Pro ebay tweeters
4) Soundstream RN5.2000D 5 channel amp. 4x75 + 1x400 @ 4 ohms. Sub channel stable to 1 ohm.
5) Dayton RSS315HO-44 12" subs. I have a pair. Dual 4 ohm voice coils.

Condition of all items:
1) Pioneer DEH-80PRS - Used but looks and works great. Modified for no beep.
2) Morel Tempo 6 6.5" components - New but missing tweeter grilles. The tweeters have bars over the domes so they're not completely unprotected.
3) Alpine SPX Pro ebay tweeters - New but no mounting hardware.
4) Soundstream RN5.2000D 5 channel amp - New
5) Dayton RSS315HO-44 - New

Total Price: :
I prefer to sell the complete system as a package, but if not here are the prices:
1) Pioneer DEH-80PRS active head unit - $180
2) Morel Tempo 6 6.5" components - $200
3) Alpine SPX Pro ebay tweeters - $40
4) Soundstream RN5.2000D 5 channel amp - $200
5) Dayton RSS315HO-44. $100 each.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is on me for everything but the Daytons. I will split the shipping cost on them from 35023. If you are near the Birmingham, AL area and would like to meet up that's ok too.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I would strongly prefer to sell everything together. If you buy the whole package the price will be $750 AND I will pick up shipping AND I will throw in a set of 3 Monoprice premium 16' RCA cables.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not against shipping to Canada but I don't have any idea how much it would cost. If you want to PM me your postal code and what you're interested in I'll see how much it would be.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daniel831, I tried to reply to your last PM, but your inbox is full. I need your zip to check shipping. Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM replied WhereAmEye? I can't upload pics to photobucket for some reason. If you would like pics please PM me your email address or cell number and I'll send them. Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alpine SPX Pro tweeters sold. One RSS315, the Morel comps, and the Soundstream amp are still available. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts