DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is coming from a complete 12volt noob, yet a big time DIY guy when it comes to cars.

The car is a 2004 Honda Accord v6 Coupe. And the following are the components that I already have:

Infinity 2way Kappa Series 6" in front
Kicker 6x9 in the back.
Hooked to completely stock wiring and headunit, and no amp atm.

(I do have a Lanzer Vector Amp 2ch 4000 watt. B.S lol) Don't know if I should use that.

Goal:
Nothing crazy, just et a clear sound quality, a good amount of bass yet nothing crazy that others outside the car will hear. KEEP THE STOCK HEADUNIT.

Please tell me if my speakers are good right now, for a basic upgrade that I want or should I change those too. And what amp, tweeters etc Ishould inverst in

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
is that all I need? my budget for sound would be around 5-600 so if I need to, I can upgrade my speakers too, but not really looking forward to doing that since I got them less than 2 months ago, not knowing about wth im buying.

But can you please specify some good amps for a good price, that would satisfy my needs? And also will leave space for may be a subwoofer for future, I can hook up the lanzer vector seperately right?

EDIT, btw the amp is a Lanzer Vector VCT-2410. Can't post the link to it since im new

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts