DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Compustar Alarm system... I have no idea what this is worth -- make an offer.

Beyma 6CX200Nd, 6.5” coax horn, brand new out of box, never used, installed or powered, US Speaker sells these for 289 each, will let go for 150 shipped

Beyma 5G40Nd, 5” full range, used for about a month, mint, US Speaker sells these for 119 each, will let go for 60 each or 120 pair shipped

Ciare 8” midbasses (the tall ones), used in my last install, absolutely incredible, mint condition, Model Number NDC8-3 , US Speaker has these for 219 each, will let go for 300 shipped for the pair

Morel Hybrid Ovation 4 mids -- never used, sort of almost brand new, except some of the packaging is gone. Great mids, I just don't need them anymore. Got them from Customtronic on his for sale thread : http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/94496-fs-morel-hybrid-ovation-4-bnib.html -- asking 175 for the pair

Condition of all items:

All items are either bnib or like new condition at least 9.5/10 for each offered

Total Price: :

Prices stated above

Shipping Terms: :
shipping to lower 48 only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Good stuff here :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I this stuff is a little out of the norm... I'm open to offers... Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Wholly moly! I was just contemplating a set of those Hybrid Ovation 4" the other day... got any more pictures of them?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That would be awesome! Guess this means I need to go on the hunt for another Zapco Reference amp too... dang you DIYMA!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chithead, here you are:

the only thing that's missing is the bottom portion of the grill, which us diy guys don't use anyway.

pay day bump!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.. still have everything, a few nibbles but nothing yet.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Haven't forgot about you, still trying to decide whether to try 3-way active or not...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how would you know if it's for you or not for you if you never try it? what's the worst that can happen?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
those that make offers (that aren't completely absurd) are typically surprised at my ability to come through... shoot me some offers

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Compustar Alarm system... I have no idea what this is worth -- make an offer.

Beyma 6CX200Nd, 6.5” coax horn, brand new out of box, never used, installed or powered, US Speaker sells these for 289 each, will let go for 100 shipped

Beyma 5G40Nd, 5” full range, used for about a month, mint, US Speaker sells these for 119 each, will let go for 40 each or 75 pair shipped

Ciare 8” midbasses (the tall ones), used in my last install, absolutely incredible, mint condition, Model Number NDC8-3 , US Speaker has these for 219 each, will let go for 250 shipped for the pair

1 - 20 of 22 Posts