DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to congratulate Erik aka (SoundJunkie), on his recent success at the 2011 USACi world finals. A fellow teammate, a great friend, and also fellow DIYMA member, who just has a passion for music and great sounding systems, created quite a stir at the event. A few of the judges actually said they enjoyed his car the most out of all of the vehicles that were there. Comes to show you, you dont have to be a seasoned pro to be successful at competitions. The true DIYMA spirit! Its really some great times!

Congrats bro! Now gear up for next season, u now have a bulls eye on your back! :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Awesome!! Thanks so much for that and the support along the way. Just for clarification my win was in the Modified Q class, 11 cars on hand and all from big name shops and or teams. I went there with a hope to just place and the big trophy was just the icing on the cake!! Goes to show what hard work and a passion for great music reproduction can do!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats as well my friend! Nice equipment choice and a lot of hard work! I am pretty glad it paid up for you at the end...
Keep up the good work. You are the MAN!!!
Good Luck and enjoy your win...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Congratulations:)
Is this some of what you won with?
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...-audison-thesis-sedici-tomahawk-thk-chip.html
Could you tell us about system?
Pictures?
No, that was for collecting! My winning system is in my signature. Audio Art amps are two 400.2's and two 200MS's. One 200MS on mids one on tweeters, one 400.2 on the L8 midbass and one bridged to the sub at 8ohms. The rest is all secret sauce....lol!! I will try to upload some pics tonight in the thread.

Thanks to all!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on the win. I'd love to take a listen some time. :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Congrat Erik...hope to be a part of the movement soon ;)
Awesome, this should be a great year if we all make an effort! Thanks Mark!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
783 Posts
Teaser pics, hopefully somebody took better pics inside this thing!!:p;)

Bottlehead FJ.jpg

FJ Amp Rack Sub.jpg

L8 in door.jpg

·
Banned
2,071 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Oh shoot. I guess I started a second thread in "advanced". I guess Erik won by dumb questions:p

·
Registered
783 Posts
Oh shoot. I guess I started a second thread in "advanced". I guess Erik won by dumb questions:p
That would be thread number four....LOL!!! Oh well, it only happens once a year.....like Christmas! Thanks for the congrats!

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Damn fine buddy, all that time and effort, money, BST, paid off very very well thus very very well deserved:)

Rick

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
That would be thread number four....LOL!!! Oh well, it only happens once a year.....like Christmas! Thanks for the congrats!

I never did find that search feature people are always yammering about...

·
Registered
783 Posts
lets see more pics of the system. are you running kicks, pillar speakers, stock dash locations? congrats on the awesome accomplishment.
I was hoping someone out there took better pics, the truck is dirty already again but I will take some pictures of the rest and post tomorrow!

I am running mids in the kicks, midbass in the doors and tweeters in the a-pillars. Thanks for the congrats!!!:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome!! Thanks so much for that and the support along the way. Just for clarification my win was in the Modified Q class, 11 cars on hand and all from big name shops and or teams. I went there with a hope to just place and the big trophy was just the icing on the cake!! Goes to show what hard work and a passion for great music reproduction can do!

Teaser pics, hopefully somebody took better pics inside this thing!!:p;)

View attachment 30457

View attachment 30458

View attachment 30459
oh,ya bastid! I've always wanted that head unit!!Tubes.........yummmm

1 - 20 of 28 Posts