DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, Does anyone still have the software. I have misplaced my disc somewhere. Would be a great help and save me having to search the house again.

regards

Antony

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Or, if someone wouldn't mind forwarding me a copy so I can try it myself.

Thanks,
Erin

hardisj @ gmail com

Erin,

I have the software and will upload in a little while. Will let you know you know once it is available.

Thanks,

George

·
Registered
358 Posts
Erin,

The software has been uploaded and a sharing invite has been sent to your Gmail account.

Forgot to mention this software is intended be installed/run on either Win2K or XP. Have not tried it on Win 7, however.

Thanks,

George

·
18,421 Posts
Thanks, George! That answers my question: it works with my netbook running Windows 7 Premium just fine. I can't say for sure if it will work when connected to the h990 but I can say the software works just fine. No issues at all. In fact, my 11.6" screen is large enough for me to fit 4 panes of the DSP software on it and make adjustments to each without having to back out.

So, again, on my version of Win 7, the h990 software loads and works just fine.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks, George! That answers my question: it works with my netbook running Windows 7 Premium just fine. I can't say for sure if it will work when connected to the h990 but I can say the software works just fine. No issues at all. In fact, my 11.6" screen is large enough for me to fit 4 panes of the DSP software on it and make adjustments to each without having to back out.

So, again, on my version of Win 7, the h990 software loads and works just fine.
That's good and thanks for checking as this will definitely help others out there (as least in terms of the installation process compatibility between OS's).

George

1 - 20 of 47 Posts