DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a couple of Alpine Deck that have been in the closet for a while, I need to move them to go towards another purchase.. so here goes..

1) ALPINE 7995 this is a very nice sounding deck, with built in T/A ect.. I have had this deck since new, and was in my witer car for many years.. it does show some signs of use, but not abuse.. I am asking 150 via Paypal shipped to your door.

2) The other one is a Alpine 98?? I cannot remember off the top of my head but I will check tomorrow and update the thread.. It does have Sub-Control, Mp3 capability's detachable face, and "3" 4 volt pre outs.. This does not even have 6 months worth of use, it almost in new condition. I will sell this one for $100 via paypal shipped to your door.

Again, I am "not" looking for trades..

The 7995.....

Please Pm me if you are interested,
Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
i'll swing you 120 shipped, provided there are wiring harness pics.

·
Registered
67 Posts
120 for the 7995???

these are both still available!!!!
is the "???" because you're shocked at the offer or because you didn't see it and we're coincidentally agreeing on the same price:confused:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
7995 sold!!!!

bump for the Minty 9827.. willing to trade this for a Cv Mono amp, or a CV exl 350.2. we each pay shipping on our ends.. and I may throw a little extra your way...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts