Product Brand & Model:

Coustic XM-3e

Condition of all items:

Very good

Total Price: :

$50 which includes shipping.

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship to you safely.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Got this in plans of using it with mt hybrid active/passive frontstage but it didn't work for my application. Unit is in great shape with only a few small scratches. It comes with the discontinued and rare bass knob. I removed the oem molex plug and soldered new wires... This is much better than the plug since the plug stuck out an extra inch or so and gets in the way in a tight installation. I also have the molex plug and I could solder the wires to it so it would be more oem... your choice. I'll ship this the day after payment is made. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the difference between xm3 and xm3e?
The XM3e added a bass knob, selectable 6 or 18db slopes instead of a fixed 12db... maybe a few other things. It's a very nice crossover... I'm just not going to use it in my install so figured I'd pass it on. :)

·
Old Schooler
190 Posts
Bump for a classic. The XM3 has to be the most copied crossover design of all time. If I didn't still have my original one from back in the day I'd buy it.

The xm3 only had a 12db in or out bass boost button at 45hz and not the variable frequency knob like the xm3e

You can also run active with this because of the frequency multiplier switch on the front channels. The bass control knob is indeed rare. All for fifty bucks....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Dude, I'd really like to buy this for my wife's car. Any chance you would consider any trades for amps?

Mark

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude, I'd really like to buy this for my wife's car. Any chance you would consider any trades for amps?

Mark
Sorry no trades... and it's pending for payment tonight. I'll let you know if it falls through.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.